PDA

View Full Version : WTF i have never been so lost

mr tripps
12-07-2016, 10:29 PM
I'm looking for a clear answer. ninja is gone. has anybody found a epg that works? i mean really, one that works now, not eight months ago, or only works if you spent the last decade writing code. i'm not lazy, but i know when to give up. i have read until my head hurts. every single article i have found is out dated or requires coding skills and time. i don't possess either.

i paid for a papiao subscription, for about a week i thought it was a good idea. all i want is a epg. i'm not going to pay those stalker c***ts for a service they provided and i paid for. considering i also have to buy another box.

i wouldn't be so angry if it was free. i paid money and got nothing.

i beg somebody for a fix. any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

still using stalker middleware
kodi 16.1-rc2 git:2016-03-28be20e8a

crazed 9.6
12-07-2016, 10:43 PM
wow !!!
You say that you have nothing for what you paid for ?
Ummmm, wow , really ?

Sorry about these inconveniences with stuff relating to iptv, but that is the nature of how things work with iptv
Most know this going in, and if you do not then you have lots to learn.

Waylotul
12-07-2016, 10:51 PM
Mr. Tripps

The nature of things as it is, it takes some work to get rolling, boxes are easier. If it aint working, learn. Its the only service I ever tried and looks like the only one I will ever need really! This community will help but you gotta get technical. Kodi has long needed a custom guide for local OTA channels and I have built that before... about the guide, hard core XBMC now Kodi users laugh about it. Its EZ enough if you try it. Basically the guide runs off an XML file that you set in Kodi to look for and load up. The trick is in building that file, I get it. Im still running off a file posted in a sticky on this site, get it, use it. love it. I bet someone will always have an XML laying around here with something in it. Or use a website. I think Eventually the provider or some one will pickup the slack, in the meantime, I am working on my own for my channels now in another thread as are many.

mr tripps
12-09-2016, 12:33 AM
maybe you like spending money and getting nothing in return. the only reason i paid was so i could get a guide. i can get just as many channels for free from dozens of addons. i didn't stumble onto papiao i was told by moderators on this site and from the now defunked ftazeta. i agree there is a universe of addons and lots to do for the hobbyist, but i didn't pay for that. in a nutshell a super moderator gives me a condescending reply and a member tried to help.

viper8690
12-09-2016, 12:42 AM
try
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?24382-New-EPG-Option-for-those-interested

ilan
12-09-2016, 12:48 AM
I'm looking for a clear answer. ninja is gone. has anybody found a epg that works? i mean really, one that works now, not eight months ago, or only works if you spent the last decade writing code.

If you read the thread over which you just posted, you'd see I just posted a guide for Kodi. For all the world, it will look just like EPG N.

ilan
12-09-2016, 12:56 AM
Viper just posted the remote URL for his guide as well.

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?24382-New-EPG-Option-for-those-interested