PDA

View Full Version : Ability to reboot T1 box...

addicted
12-05-2016, 12:27 AM
Hello, question about the dreamlink t1. Is there an option through the settings menu or remote controller key sequence that would allow the user to reboot the device without having to unplug the box from the power cord?

Unless I'm not finding this option in the menu area, it sure would be a nice feature to have. Even in the form of a downloadable app that would allow a person to reboot this dreamlink t1..

I sure do appreciate the any help. Thanks again...

NBS
12-05-2016, 12:30 AM
Hello, question about the dreamlink t1. Is there an option through the settings menu or remote controller key sequence that would allow the user to reboot the device without having to unplug the box from the power cord?

Unless I'm not finding this option in the menu area, it sure would be a nice feature to have. Even in the form of a downloadable app that would allow a person to reboot this dreamlink t1..

I sure do appreciate the any help. Thanks again...
power off with power button

addicted
12-05-2016, 12:54 AM
Now why didn't I think of that? Heh. Actually I never even paid attention to that button. Gez, loosing focus. :cool:

Just coming off my amazon fire tv box. Dam I hated that device. Hopefully will have much love for this unit. So far, extremely pleased. Thanks again for chiming in as quickly as you did. I sure do appreciate that.