PDA

View Full Version : EPG listings... and some other goodies

kens
11-29-2016, 07:44 PM
For Kodi users,

Renegades Video Addon is good but does not link to PVR.Stalker unless you copy all channels to favorites.
IVue2 Guide Program Addon is the best for integrating into PVR.Stalker

Until things are back to normal, here are 2 sites you can bring up in a browser window(I use a cheap tablet).
It'll get us through for now.

hxxp://www.tvguide.co.uk/ - UK Guide Listings

hxxps://www.mydish.com/guide - DN Guide Listings

1 more KODI option for UK Listings
UKTV EPG Grabber - Update your Guide with UK Data

Go here and download this KODI Video add on:

hxxp://www.mediafire.com/download/3krlcsumvc3e8xq/plugin.video.UKTV.Grabber-102.zip

Go here and learn how to set it up. (For IPTV Simple Client / Stalker Video Addon and PVR.Stalker Client(built-in)).

hxxp://kodibg.org/forum/thread-217-post-3167.html#pid3167

You basically have to run this every 3-4 days to Update your guide with the missing UK Data.
It gets the UK guide data, then takes the EPG Ninja file and merges and optimizes the 2 XML Files and generates and saves a new XML file that you name. You then have to go into the Stalker EPG XMLTV Settings and change the XML to a local file and enter the file location.

It takes a bit of fumbling(in my case), but it works.
Good Luck /kens

kens
12-03-2016, 07:38 PM
If you are going to attempt anything, I recommend you use WebGrab++ and prepare for some reading as it has all the functions you need to strip out unwanted data, rearrange and reformat, and process multiple sources.
/kens

crazed 9.6
12-03-2016, 08:09 PM
hey kens
I had copied your post the other day and stickied it here along with another. I did not realized that I had also closed it, sorry about that.
I copied into this thread, this newest post from you as well. The original posts are still in the original discussion threads.
I hope you do not mind that I did the coping and re-posting as Sticky.

and sorry about closing it, I did not realize I did that.

ANyway thnx for everything, always.

kens
12-03-2016, 08:39 PM
Cheers!
/kens