PDA

View Full Version : Remote + Apks question

nattyz2004
11-22-2016, 06:32 AM
After reviewing the mag 254 and DL t1, i decided and purchased the T1 (November 21, 2016).

I read a tread where someone was asking about an alternative remote that would be more convenient and maintaining all the functions of the original remote. Can anyone suggest a decent remote that is more comfortable and will get the job done?

I see where the DL T1 is a modified version of android kit kat. Is there a way to install our own Apks from a external source (USB) through a file manager without requesting the Apks here?

Thanks in advance

Capt.Kangaroo
11-22-2016, 07:39 AM
After reviewing the mag 254 and DL t1, i decided and purchased the T1 (November 21, 2016).

I read a tread where someone was asking about an alternative remote that would be more convenient and maintaining all the functions of the original remote. Can anyone suggest a decent remote that is more comfortable and will get the job done?

I see where the DL T1 is a modified version of android kit kat. Is there a way to install our own Apks from a external source (USB) through a file manager without requesting the Apks here?

Thanks in advance
If you have any Dreamlink remotes from their satellite receivers(T4,T5,T6),they will work.
Also the Logitech Harmony learning remotes can be programmed to work them, via usb cord and pc. Even the cheaper ones $25/$30. Look on Google Shopping or Ebay

As for APK'S, you must request them and install from the Local Market or Aptoide Market.
APK Request thread here:http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?20004-APK-Requests

nattyz2004
12-01-2016, 05:53 PM
Thanks for the reply