PDA

View Full Version : Planing to buy a mag 275 iptv66 is working on it?

CarolineT
10-30-2016, 01:38 PM
Just checking online and really planing to buy a mag 275 anybody knows if iptv66 is working properly on it and I read the specifications it says wifi ready that means I still need to buy the wifi antenna?? I should think on getting other mag instead? Which one works best? Help and suggestions please. Thanks!

Marley
11-05-2016, 11:27 PM
for just iptv mags are fine

CarolineT
11-06-2016, 12:48 AM
So is iptv66 is working on mag275? Working actually in any mag? I keep reading in the infomir page to ask the iptv provider if their service will work in the box I will buy.

Marley
11-18-2016, 05:26 AM
MAG275 hybrid Set-Top Box is a cross-functional solution for telecommunication operators on the market. By providing IPTV and OTT services, cable operators can enlarge their client database. Internet providers can offer highly-demanded digital television services to their clients.
Easy Launch of Your Project
Stalker Middleware is a new solution from Infomir, developed for the set-top boxes line MAG that are designed for quick and easy organization and launch of IPTV projects. Stalker Middleware is free to access, which gives you an opportunity to launch a project without the necessity to purchase expensive products.