PDA

View Full Version : Can't Play this link message

The Chairman
04-16-2015, 07:33 AM
I am running a JyxnBox stick and aT8 using Stalker STB emulator (0.6.01) with external play MX Player (1.7.38 ARMv7 NEON) all setting are set to software decoding. The VODS all play fine, but when I switch to the live channel there is problems.
Some of the Channels (maybe 1/2) work and the others give me the message after watching the circle spin on the black screen for 15 to 30 second (Can't play this link) . When I click anywhere on the black while the circle is spinning I can see in the top right corner (S/W) after about 5 seconds the S/W changes to H/W spins another 15 or so seconds then gives me the message again (Can't play this link) . This happens on most of the Channels. Sometime if I get the message go try another channel then come back to the first channel it will work. In the cases where the channels do work when I click on the screen in the top right corner the S/W is there with a music note icon beside it.
On the channel that don't work if I click on the H/W I get a popup that says Select decoder H/W decoder or S/W decoder (when the popup comes up it is set to H/W) If I change it to S/W it says (S/W decoder not supported), but yet the same channel is working on my Samsung Note 2. At first I thought it was because the Jynxbox stick is using 4.0 but it is happening in both boxes. I have gone into the MX Player and made sure everything is set to S/W decoding. I'm at a lose and starting to pull out what little hair I have left.
I did try to put the XMTV Player on but couldn't get it to work just kept hanging.

Thanks for any help.

date
04-16-2015, 12:27 PM
Try this:

Uninstall mx first then reinstall it again, the first time you open you will be asked to install APK mx, take a note of the version number and now go to the play store or aptoide and install it, now go back into your virgin installed mx player then setting then decoder and check only the option H/W+ and nothing else.

The Chairman
04-17-2015, 08:54 PM
Thanks I'll try that next set of days off. working 12 hrs a day next 4 days. I'll let you know.

Thanks