PDA

View Full Version : Kodi / Community Build (with a lot of Add ons pre installed)

kalrez
04-15-2015, 07:30 PM
I've been using Andys Build 4.0 from TotalXBMC it's impressive. (I've used 3 or 4 other Community Builds Andys is the one I like best)

you can see a video of what it looks like on youtube (Google Youtube Andys Build) or by going to TotalXBMC -> Community Build ->Andys Build.

I'm running it on top of the Stalker client PVR Build & Also on SPMC by Koying. It's easy to install (Just follow the instructions) make sure you do backups before so If you don't like it you can revert back to original setup.

Here's the basic of it:

Description: A great build that leaves nothing to be desired. All the goodies are here.

Multiple image backgrounds on menus.
Where possible addons have been setup to automatically play sources.
Library integration has been setup with 1Channel, Genesis, iStream, MuchMoviesHD, YifyHD. Just select the movie/tvshow you like and use the 'Add to Library' or 'Subscribe' option.
Shows next episode date for TV Shows in Library.
A couple of movies and tv shows have already been added to the build just to get you a feel of things.
Movie fanart displayed as screensaver.
Added my own 'SEASONAL' & 'BRITISH SITCOMS' section under the 'PLAYLISTS' menu.
Added build version in submenu of SYSTEM menu

Addons Installed:
Skin: Aeon Nox (GURUWAN MOD) 5.6.0

Video Addons: 1Channel, 80s Music Videos, Apple iTunes Trailers, BBC iPlayer, BBTS, Cartoon 8, Cartoon HD, Cliq!, Danish Live TV, DigiTele Sports, Entertainment Hub, Extreme Sports, F.T.V, FTV Guide, Football Replays, Football Today, Free Streams, Funnier Moments, Genesis, Hellenic TV, Icefilms, iStream, ITV, MK Sports, Much Movies HD, MX BBC Player, MX Live thai TV, MX RTE Player, NBA, NBA On-demand, NBA Replays, NBC Sports Live Extra, NHL On-demand, NotFilmOn, p2p-streams, Pak India Live, Phoenix, PseudoTV Live, Shahid Arabic, Stream All The Sources, Super Cartoons, Telly Nagari, The GiddyUp Network, TV on DESI ZONE, ustvnow, Vdubt25, Watch Cartoon Online, World TV XunityTalk.com, WSOP, WWE Online, Yify Movies HD, YouTube

Audio Addons: Apple iTunes Podcasts, BBC Podcasts, Bin@ural, Digitally Imported, MP3 Streams, RadioPlayer.co.uk, RadioTunes, RamFM 80s Hit Radio, UK Music Video Jukebox

Program Addons: .Xunity Maintenance, TR Total Installer, Addon Installer, Artist Slideshow, Artist Slideshow Helper, Axel Downloader, Crash Fix, Datho VPN, F4mProxy, Global Search, IMDB Top 250 ViewType, Maintenance Tool, Multi Slideshow Screensaver, Oscars ViewType, Pseudo Library, Super Favourites, TV Show - Next Aired, XBMC Library Auto Update,Youtube-DL Control

Sources: TotalXBMC, TVAddons, XunityTalk