PDA

View Full Version : Nova Middleware So;utions

remmirt
10-08-2016, 11:03 AM
Have Nova all set up but can't get beyond the login screen. I checked my settings and they seem correct. I get the nova screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Miles
10-08-2016, 02:56 PM
Is the MAC address of your box had been added to the AVOV server?

remmirt
10-08-2016, 04:36 PM
I sent the mac address and serial no. information in a PM to asft. Was I right in doing that or are my suppose to do something different?

Dno933
10-08-2016, 08:54 PM
I sent the mac address and serial no. information in a PM to asft. Was I right in doing that or are my suppose to do something different?

Honestly just call avov or email them because asft already has done enough for us avov owners

Bkman2020
10-09-2016, 01:50 AM
We do not support avov please read anouncements soon the avov section will be gone.

Dno933
10-09-2016, 02:38 AM
We do not support avov please read anouncements soon the avov section will be gone.

Speak for yourself. The 3 providers here are not he only ones around

Bkman2020
10-09-2016, 03:32 PM
Read here: http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?22837-AVOV-is-No-Longer-Supported

dara
10-09-2016, 03:46 PM
It's not that Avov is not supported, its their TVonline product is no longer supported as it is unreliable with the supported servers. Their boxes continue to work as a Kodi platform, and we can support that application to access the servers. Nova is a beta, using their test server, and isn't in direct competition with the supported servers. If they start to compete, I guess that's when the site administrator will make the call on deleting sections.

Bkman2020
10-09-2016, 04:47 PM
Not a problem just was trying help others understand.

manny786
10-11-2016, 08:17 PM
Dara Ji,
Your Stalker Plus can't get installed after downloading for couple of hours it gives an error and your zip doesn't work either. I gave up on IPTV PLUS and Stalker nfps(Giving a Dll. error) and start using stalker client.

It's not that Avov is not supported, its their TVonline product is no longer supported as it is unreliable with the supported servers. Their boxes continue to work as a Kodi platform, and we can support that application to access the servers. Nova is a beta, using their test server, and isn't in direct competition with the supported servers. If they start to compete, I guess that's when the site administrator will make the call on deleting sections.

dara
10-11-2016, 08:59 PM
Dara Ji,
Your Stalker Plus can't get installed after downloading for couple of hours it gives an error and your zip doesn't work either. I gave up on IPTV PLUS and Stalker nfps(Giving a Dll. error) and start using stalker client.

I think the ********** repo isn't working. I haven't made any changes to the .zip in months, so the cause is probably on your end. You can try the mod version by Couch Potato to see if it installs. Since you are off topic, please start a new thread.

remmirt
10-12-2016, 07:49 PM
Honestly just call avov or email them because asft already has done enough for us avov owners

Thanks, I did and everything is working. Thanks to everyone who tried to help me.