PDA

View Full Version : Pinwheel HD for IPTV

mikoo
04-15-2015, 01:16 AM
Can Pinwheel HD be used for NFPS IPTV service?

Has anybody used it. How stable is it with IPTV, and how is the picture quality?

crazed 9.6
04-15-2015, 01:28 AM
don't think so.

I think how the Pinwheel worked was that it relied on their own iptv server to give iptv channels. Without that server then prolly not much hope in getting any sorta APP to allow for services.

zhong
03-17-2017, 02:46 PM
Can Pinwheel HD be used for NFPS IPTV service?

Has anybody used it. How stable is it with IPTV, and how is the picture quality?

Can only use it for IKS not IPTV.
Their own iptv server don't work anymore. They usually put freebee server initially to entice you to buy the Pinwheel receiver, once you bought it the service don't last very long then they cancel it and no support anymore. It served it for their purpose not yours.

Like Limesat Pro for IKS before. It was fake no difference between pro and no pro version.
And you had to pay more for the pro version, but the service was the same at the end what service people got who bought their receivers. It was good when it was working. But what happened when the service was discontinued and no support either ?
What happened to its IKS server ? L.O.L.

Zhong

diode
03-17-2017, 07:23 PM
I wonder if a redirection program like NOI for Nfusion could be made to use the IPTV on pinwheel?

Can only use it for IKS not IPTV.
Their own iptv server don't work anymore. They usually put freebee server initially to entice you to buy the Pinwheel receiver, once you bought it the service don't last very long then they cancel it and no support anymore. It served it for their purpose not yours.

Like Limesat Pro for IKS before. It was fake no difference between pro and no pro version.
And you had to pay more for the pro version, but the service was the same at the end what service people got who bought their receivers. It was good when it was working. But what happened when the service was discontinued and no support either ?
What happened to its IKS server ? L.O.L.

Zhong

dells
03-18-2017, 01:53 PM
I wonder if a redirection program like NOI for Nfusion could be made to use the IPTV on pinwheel?

why even bother? so many easier ways to get iptv

Bkman2020
03-18-2017, 06:02 PM
Maybe the op wants to expierement.