PDA

View Full Version : Has any one heard of this ?

andkaal
04-14-2015, 12:26 AM
A friend back in New York has talked about getting a new box called a VStream box. He said he saw it advertised and said it is supposed to be a real winner. I hope I'm not being rude, but does any one know anything about this box and service ?? Thanks for any responses... andkaal:confused:

Capt.Kangaroo
04-14-2015, 12:29 AM
A friend back in New York has talked about getting a new box called a VStream box. He said he saw it advertised and said it is supposed to be a real winner. I hope I'm not being rude, but does any one know anything about this box and service ?? Thanks for any responses... andkaal:confused:

They have a website. Google for info

andkaal
04-14-2015, 12:31 AM
Thanks for getting back

K00lKatT
04-14-2015, 12:31 AM
just another android box, like Capn K says, for info go to the source:

http://www.vstreamtv.com/

jjjackson
04-14-2015, 01:02 AM
It looks like another box that uses Kodi. I think what we're going to have here will be cheaper and better. Assuming they get the freezing and glitches out.

Switchon
04-14-2015, 01:07 AM
Yeh ... another Android box pre-loaded at a premium for a years tech support.

alphablondy
04-14-2015, 01:09 AM
looks like a cool new box . every tom dick and harriet is going to come out with iptv boxes, now that it's the in thing. best bet is to visit the forum , educate yourself and then decide what to purchase. who knows you may buy another stb totally different than your friend's that is better.

K00lKatT
04-14-2015, 01:10 AM
give the man a chance to go to the source and find out for himself, thks..

date
04-14-2015, 01:30 AM
I would say stay away and instead of stay tuned here at this forum because of the following below reasons:

This box scores in benchmark only 16647 while the rest average above 38000 so you can understand how reliable is this box.
This box is not capable of combining the iptv slots and kodi
This box comes with AmLogic S805 Quad Core Cortex A5 1.5 GHz while the rest average boxes comes with Quad core Cortex A9-A17 @ 2.0 GHz which means they can handle more work than the one mentioned in post one.
Bottom line stay tuned here and take recommendations from the staff rather than investing your money on something that you will regret it later.

andkaal
04-14-2015, 07:02 PM
I can't "THANK ALL OF YOU" enough, for all your feed back and answering my questions. YOU guys are the best.. Also this site is very helpful. I'm still learning and reading a lot, because everything is new to me.. and THANKS AGAIN....Andkaal:o

jony604
04-14-2015, 09:49 PM
Date you are good!!!!! with the pressure cooker/ram/core's #'S i will make sure to ask you before i get anything
so what is the best now?? no i m not getting it till this is final, kodi/ emu on pc + iks is satisfying for now
love it!!!!

date
04-14-2015, 10:15 PM
No worry, we all learn from each other. As far as what is good and what is bad, I would say stay tuned here and read our experts staff posts to educate yourself since that is what I do to educate myself.