PDA

View Full Version : VOD rewind/forward

cheekoo
09-21-2016, 02:54 AM
Hello, Being a new user, I am back with two more questions.

1. We were watching a movie on VOD and when we play left and right buttons on the Center area, it always moves in 5 minute steps. Is there a way to adjust "the step time", if you will.

2. Above the row of EPG/VOD/Group, there are 2 rows of play/pause/forward/rewind etc. What are those buttons for? I tried them while playing VOD but of no use.

Thanks!

NBS
09-22-2016, 01:11 AM
Hello, Being a new user, I am back with two more questions.

1. We were watching a movie on VOD and when we play left and right buttons on the Center area, it always moves in 5 minute steps. Is there a way to adjust "the step time", if you will.

2. Above the row of EPG/VOD/Group, there are 2 rows of play/pause/forward/rewind etc. What are those buttons for? I tried them while playing VOD but of no use.

Thanks!

those buttons work in kodi

cheekoo
09-22-2016, 05:18 PM
those buttons work in kodi

Thanks! And no way to control rewind/forward jump time for VOD?

NBS
09-22-2016, 10:04 PM
Thanks! And no way to control rewind/forward jump time for VOD?

not yet.....

cheekoo
09-23-2016, 04:28 PM
Thanks for responding. Hope it gets added soon!

Xhumeka
03-29-2017, 05:09 PM
Hi guys - any update on this? I love my dreamlink t1 but the FF/RW for VOD and timeshifted programs is my BIGGEST irritation. It's almost impossible to FF through a commercial break properly :(

veronicas
03-29-2017, 07:12 PM
I actually just asked this SAME question in another thread. Thank you for making a thread about it. It is pretty frustrating hey? You get stuck watching 75% of the commercials OR you end up skipping between 2-5 minutes into the program you wanted to watch.

I'm really surprised that this can't/hasn't been added yet. It would take all of 5 minutes to change the skip value and then push an update.

Cheers

Xhumeka
03-29-2017, 08:50 PM
I actually just asked this SAME question in another thread. Thank you for making a thread about it. It is pretty frustrating hey? You get stuck watching 75% of the commercials OR you end up skipping between 2-5 minutes into the program you wanted to watch.

That's exactly right veronicas - once this is fixed I'll be a happy camper!!

Munstah
04-03-2017, 11:51 PM
Currently away from home, but, would the mouse cursor pointer work? I use that to rewind and fast-forward in Kodi with my airmouse and it works very well.

Xhumeka
04-04-2017, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the suggestion Munstah but I tried that also - still very hard to FF/RW in small increments.