PDA

View Full Version : just recevied my new avov

nixguy
09-15-2016, 06:28 PM
so I bought the avov tvonline 4 and received it yesterday
I setup KODI on it and noticed that the performance is slow.

has anyone had this issue?

I had an Android box (NEXBOX A95X) before and it was a lot faster.

also when I was existing form KODI it got stock on the exit, and I had to manually shutdown the box

any help is appreciated

Nixguy

Marley
09-15-2016, 11:56 PM
wow thats weird was saying how fast this box is

Dno933
09-18-2016, 12:50 PM
I'm with asft. This box is faster than any Android box I've ever used except the mxq pro haven't tried that one yet but it uses the same processor

greg
09-18-2016, 03:31 PM
yes this box is very fast check your setup im with asft on this one

floder2
09-18-2016, 03:39 PM
I'm with asft. This box is faster than any Android box I've ever used except the mxq pro haven't tried that one yet but it uses the same processor

4k box .....is not faster or smoother running with Kodi then Nvidia Shield.............in fact running SPMC is even faster then Kodi on the shield...........

darkhelm
09-18-2016, 03:42 PM
I can tell you I have the issues with kodi not closing, but I have that on my Nvidia shield tablet, avov tvoline +, IPhone 6 and windows 10 PC and laptop.
As for the box it's self, it was way faster. I have an avov tv+ and it runs laps around it.

floder2
09-18-2016, 04:07 PM
I can tell you I have the issues with kodi not closing, but I have that on my Nvidia shield tablet, avov tvoline +, IPhone 6 and windows 10 PC and laptop.
As for the box it's self, it was way faster. I have an avov tv+ and it runs laps around it.

Well your talking about the Nvidia Shield Tablet.......Im talking about the Nvidia Shield Console............big difference.............. Tegra X1 mobile processor, 3GB of RAM

Marley
09-18-2016, 05:01 PM
anyhow this is 4k box and it is fast check out the cpu im happy with it for me it smooth on 4k and that saying something Nvidia Shield and dreamlink are good boxes too not here to say bad thing about them im just happy with what im running thats all

floder2
09-18-2016, 06:28 PM
asft....I respect your opinion..........and one day I'll have to get the 4k box for myself........thanks..........

nixguy
09-19-2016, 03:48 PM
well, I uninstalled kodi and re-installed it, and that seems to fix the issue, everything is running smoothly
the only issue I have is exiting kodi
when the exit comes up and I press ok nothing happens, I have to press the home button on the remote to go to the main page

floder2
09-19-2016, 04:04 PM
When you hit exit...to get out of kodi.....sometimes you have to wait up to 45 seconds before it exits to the avov main menu.........