PDA

View Full Version : Box is blocked by the server

nelles
08-24-2016, 11:06 PM
TVonline channels will not load, blue wheel keeps on spinning. The blue light is on showing that the server is connected, but I am getting the message "your box is blocked by the server" donation is still valid with IKS66 and I have reset the IPTV at the IKS66 site. Was working fine until about a week ago. Any help would be appreciated.

Marley
08-25-2016, 04:04 AM
check all info

James
08-26-2016, 12:21 AM
Have the same issue box blocked by server, I have vixo2 though. Does anyone have any tips on what's happening?

damien
08-26-2016, 01:29 AM
Reset iptv with box unplugged then plug back in,worked for tv online model.

nelles
08-28-2016, 11:14 PM
checked all settings and all looked good. did a iptv reset and no luck. tried to change mac addy but it wouldn't let me. Still the same - if I try the normal way -tv online from start-up page it shows the server is connected and just sits there loading, if I try to use tv online app in mickey hop , it says server is blocked. Donation is still good for another month or so.

Daniel 9
08-29-2016, 02:40 AM
Please explain more Damien do you refer to resetting on the reset link- on donation checker or resellers link there is a reset link for the accounts on the resellers and it did not work for the tvonline 2 model that I tried it with. But for AVOV 1 I was told it did work along with a delete of the tvonline ap and re-install of the ap from the store. It sounds like no auto update is working on the model 1. I tried at a friends house across town and there it did not want to connect to the store the avov 1 at his cable connection. But across town They did two that way. Please other what has worked or is it the servers issues.

nelles
08-30-2016, 11:29 PM
started working again day after IPTV reset - ok now.

Marley
08-31-2016, 01:38 AM
look a ipreset work most of time always check you have internet and active