PDA

View Full Version : Stalker blocked by ip provider!!!

anna1029
04-08-2015, 05:13 PM
Hi, I just registered for stalker portal to use with Kodi Helix (xbmc), after going trough the whole process I am getting "YOUR STB IS BLOCKED CALL THE PROVIDER"...
I am using the major IP provider so I guess it is useless for North America already, any other suggestions for IPTV?
Thanks

dara
04-08-2015, 05:59 PM
Hi, I just registered for stalker portal to use with Kodi Helix (xbmc), after going trough the whole process I am getting "YOUR STB IS BLOCKED CALL THE PROVIDER"...
I am using the major IP provider so I guess it is useless for North America already, any other suggestions for IPTV?
Thanks

You probably didn't modify the MAC correctly. The first three pairs must be 00:1A:79, and the last three modified to not be 00:00:00. The number should to be unique to all those using the server, so use the last three pairs from your actual device. The numbers are hexadecimal... 0-9, A-F.

Switchon
04-08-2015, 06:16 PM
Problem is that there's YouTube video instructions out there telling people to use certain MAC addresses, so people are not searching and finding/using valid instructions from here!!!! When it's not work for them they are just showing up and asking for solutions.

SMok3dOUT
04-08-2015, 11:23 PM
Sounds like he's entering it in his web browser, thats when you get
That message...
This may help

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?2116-PC-Kodi-Iptv-Live-TV-users-for-beginners

Niteman
04-09-2015, 12:47 PM
Thanks

I had the same prob and I rebooted my modem and router everything came back up

manu
04-09-2015, 02:46 PM
why is it that most american channels dont work?

SMok3dOUT
04-09-2015, 03:17 PM
I had the same prob and I rebooted my modem and router everything came back up

That is good to know, just in case I have that problem.

dara
04-09-2015, 04:44 PM
why is it that most american channels dont work?

Please don't hijack.