PDA

View Full Version : Kodi Sports Addon Returns: Moneysports

Kimbo
08-21-2016, 03:19 PM
The Kodi Moneysports section has been completely redone from scratch and is back! Click here to install the Kodi Moneysports add-on, which will have plenty of live sports links.

August 21st Update: Moneysports is back as his own Kodi add-on. Read below for all of the details

Moneysports has returned with his Kodi add-on! With some of the fat trimmed, the new Moneysports add-on should continue to be a great live sports source for Kodi users. We are big fans of the Moneysports add-on and enjoy his commitment to helping Kodi users out!

The Kodi Moneysports add-on brings the following sections:

Live Sports Links
Sports News
Premier League
EFL
2016/2017 Cup Competition Highlights
Box Office Events Live
Box Office Event Replays

Install:

Open Kodi and navigate to SYSTEM > File Manager > Add Source > None
Type the following EXACTLY hxxp://rmkodi.uk/repo and select Done
Highlight the box underneath and enter a name for this media Source like “RMKodi”. and then click OK
Go back to your Home Screen and then to SYSTEM > Add-Ons > Install from Zip File > “RMKodi”
Select NewMoneySports.zip and wait for the Add-on enabled notification
Wait for Add-on enabled notification

Moneysports is now installed and will be found in your video add-ons.

NOTE: Make sure you delete the old Moneysports add-on and repo before installing the new version so that the new one does not get overwritten.

Enjoy!!

nelles
08-24-2016, 03:58 AM
tried to add this one but got the messege "couldn't retrieve directory information, - do you know if this is still working, or maybe I did something wrong.

floder2
08-24-2016, 05:44 AM
Here you go.............................................

Kimbo
08-24-2016, 01:42 PM
Thank you Floder!!

floder2
08-24-2016, 03:41 PM
----------OK------------------Boss

nelles
08-25-2016, 03:09 AM
ok, got it. thanks Floder

torontoqueen
11-24-2016, 07:40 PM
Hey guys I did exactly what the Laser said I deleted old one and the repo and added this one but its still the same no live sports

Kimbo
11-24-2016, 10:46 PM
Old thread, it has been coming in and out!!So far not a reliable source :(

torontoqueen
11-25-2016, 06:07 AM
Laser what are some new add ons that are really good for live sports and live tv and im looking for canadian channels, I tried made in canada but its bad

Kimbo
11-25-2016, 02:51 PM
I use Phoenix, Castaway, Mcktv sports, sometimes even Navix works. hopes this helps.