PDA

View Full Version : STB Emulator not playing

Juliushell
04-08-2015, 03:32 PM
Hello,
i just upgraded to new version of STB emulator, and now none of the channels are playing, not on laptop, Tablet or cell, after few attempts without success, i downgraded on laptop to previous version but now is still the same, nothing is playing, does anyone has the same issue?, laptop is win 8.1 with latest version of Bluestacks, Tablet is Samsung tab 2, cell is LG G Pro Lite, and everything was working fine until the upgrade.:confused:

Comment:
On Laptop channels are playing good on Kodi (Isengard), i just want to let you know, that way you'll know that is not my connection.

dara
04-08-2015, 04:36 PM
I know I suggested this to you somewhere else, but try clearing data and reconfigure the emu. The data from the previous version may not be completely compatible with the newest version.

Juliushell
04-08-2015, 05:14 PM
If by clearing data you mean erase and put back all info in the emulator to connect, i've already done that, i've even uninstall and reinstall emulator and start from scratch, but is still same, not playing anything.

dara
04-08-2015, 05:48 PM
If by clearing data you mean erase and put back all info in the emulator to connect, i've already done that, i've even uninstall and reinstall emulator and start from scratch, but is still same, not playing anything.

I'd go into the android settings, look for the app, and clear data there. If all you did was to delete and create a new profile, you may be missing something that is lingering in the android data. Uninstalling and reinstalling may not remove data, it only affects the .apk.

I don't use Bluestacks anymore, but if you can't get it to work, and tried all options within the emu, and bluestacks, clear out Bluestacks as best you can, and start over... but that may not be a good answer to you. One other idea... roll back to a previous version to see if you can get it going. Also, since you are using an external player, check those settings or install a different one, like xmtv.

greenhippo
05-11-2015, 10:57 PM
I have a problem and i didn't want to create a new thread just for it. When i load stb the pro version from the playstore with the test server it loads but i cant seclect anything. I'm using a fire tv and only the menu button works. I can go to settings, exit the program etc but i can't select anything else as the buttons just don't select anything. Any ideas?

date
05-11-2015, 11:13 PM
Have you tried to use an older version.

Jadaca
07-07-2015, 03:27 AM
xmtv worked for me. I was using mx player but for some reason it stopped working. The xmtv worked great. Just remember when deleting apps to make sure to exit from bluestacks and re-open it or the delete will not take effect in some cases. You also have to open the xmtv program at least once and agree to the user agreement before opening bluestacks or it will not work.