PDA

View Full Version : I'm not a robot

jgroves
08-14-2016, 11:37 PM
Recently I have been asked to pick pictures to review a thread, even after logged in.

this becomes quickly tiresome

can't you find a better way?

ilan
08-14-2016, 11:44 PM
I've never seen that here. That's a new one on me. Maybe it's because they already know I'm a robot.

crazed 9.6
08-14-2016, 11:45 PM
Recently I have been asked to pick pictures to review a thread, even after logged in.

this becomes quickly tiresome

can't you find a better way?

it is rather quick thou.
Pics are not hard to choose the correct ones
You could be asked to spell the word correctly, at least with the pics you just click on the correct pics and done.
I log on to anyone of the 3 websites many many times during a day and I do get the word or number thing I need to spell correctly (thru admin access) as well as the pics thing.
If I had a choice I would have the pics only.
Did I tell yea how man times I do this daily ? :)
The word one is not bad thou, it comes up with lots of street names and some are long, but it gives an option to change captcha, so I do change till a find a 3 or 4 digit number come up, then easy peasy.

Gotta be sure you are not a Robot jgroves :)

crazed 9.6
08-14-2016, 11:47 PM
I've never seen that here. That's a new one on me.

yea, we had it awhile now, since we went private really. It does not always come up thou. If it does come up, it is when checking Rockets with donation or Client ID
It is 6 or 8 pics and it asks you to choice the pics with a body of water in them, or stuff like that.
How many have automoblies, how many have mountains and etc, etc...

but not to review a thread here.... I missed that part.

ilan
08-14-2016, 11:53 PM
Correct, i have never encountered it here, but have seen it at the Donation Checkers. It's understandable there.

jgroves
08-15-2016, 12:33 AM
It isn't a problem once, but to check on a thread every 30 min it is unnecessary to re authenticate as I already logged in.

catz
08-15-2016, 02:03 AM
Be sure to check the remember me when you log in.

Marley
08-15-2016, 03:23 AM
yup dont do that and your gone