PDA

View Full Version : T1 New Features

Capt.Kangaroo
08-10-2016, 01:16 AM
"We made a new feature which you can select episodes from a tv series.
For the servers serve tv series, this feature is very nice."

This new feature will be added to new DOL release this time.

See Video:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3QP_lkEj8HqNm9sa1JreWJmVGs/view

bombz
08-10-2016, 05:28 AM
Nice feature, nice improvments

Kimbo
08-10-2016, 02:31 PM
Kudos to the Dream team!!

worlok15
08-10-2016, 06:13 PM
Cheers. Gets Better Everytime

bombz
08-11-2016, 07:24 PM
I see in future release of DLO is going to have 'catch-up' feature -- what's that all about -- PVR type feature (with hdd attached) pause / rewind ?

Capt.Kangaroo
08-11-2016, 09:09 PM
I see in future release of DLO is going to have 'catch-up' feature -- what's that all about -- PVR type feature (with hdd attached) pause / rewind ?
Yes you are correct.

Dreamlink T1 new features just added.
-. Catch up TV for the recorded channels
-. And TV Series Episode selection
We will release in couple of days after internal test.

Heres a sample video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LG61pswYPL8&feature=youtu.be

Marley
08-12-2016, 01:29 AM
what i see that a great feature

sg2100
08-12-2016, 02:47 AM
Good news.. Kudos to the team

bombz
08-12-2016, 06:21 PM
Yes you are correct.

Heres a sample video:

I must have misunderstood when I was reading 'catch up' on the internet. I thought perhaps we could hook up a flash drive or HDD for LIVE TV (i.e. sports) that could maybe create a buffer, so users could pause / rewind live TV -- however thinking of it now, that may put too much stress on the server side if there were thousands of users doing that.

I personally don't care for PVR features too much, but I have been asked about it.
Looks good -- that portal you are demoing seems to have some decent recorded content on it. However I am more in this for live sports -- everything else to me is a bonus.

Thanks for the video demo, and the new features. Keep up the good work !

thegame15
08-13-2016, 03:17 AM
Yes you are correct.

Heres a sample video:

You sir are making me consider dropping my MAG units ha ha.

I have a couple of friends who have ordered them this week, and do test the servers in both those videos. So I hope to see these features first hand up close and personal very very soon.

With Dreamlink getting all the features that a MAG has plus Kodi is a Winning Combination in my books.

Capt.Kangaroo
08-13-2016, 05:23 AM

I have a couple of friends who have ordered them this week, and do test the servers in both those videos. So I hope to see these features first hand up close and personal very very soon.

With Dreamlink getting all the features that a MAG has plus Kodi is a Winning Combination in my books.
Yes the T1 is a great box, you won't be disappointed. Plus, like all Dreamlink products, the picture quality is pretty hard to beat.

bombz
08-14-2016, 09:02 PM

I still like the MAG as well at the T1 -- I like that the T1 is a 3-in-1 combo (IP / Plex / Kodi) however Plex.apk does not run well at all on the T1, but PlexXBMC runs well. I only really use IP for sports. Regardless great device!

alcan
08-15-2016, 03:46 PM
Currently issue with T1 is loading screen ever day with high speed interment.

kingbolt
08-15-2016, 03:57 PM
I have to agree with alcan the loading problem is real annoying and the freezing when it do load come on Dreamlink whats up with that

Kimbo
08-15-2016, 04:23 PM
A very small issue over all, still an issue but I'm sure they are working on it too!!

bombz
08-15-2016, 05:15 PM
I have to agree with alcan the loading problem is real annoying and the freezing when it do load come on Dreamlink whats up with that

Zero issues here -- never had the problem

alcan
08-15-2016, 08:42 PM
If not watching TV then zero issue other wise laste 4 days lot's of issue with loading scrren.

NBS
08-15-2016, 08:56 PM
did it ever occur to you its not a dreamlink issue?

bombz
08-16-2016, 05:20 AM
I have a future (feature) request and I know it can not happen over night. Anyways with the reqular EPG (the main guide) would there be a way to EDIT DPI in the future or have to option to allow more lines of content on the guide. Right now we have 5 channels that are able to be listed. I was curious if there could be an option to move it to 7 or 10 or 12 -- a increased number that still works without squishing everything

There is room for it to happen, would just need to be edited in code. Anyone feel free to comment on this.

Thanks for all the work so far, no hiccups at all ! GO TEAM !

asaini
09-12-2016, 04:30 PM
Today DOL updated itself. It looks like a new version of DOL is released.
Does anybody have idea about what all changes does it include?

Capt.Kangaroo
09-12-2016, 10:38 PM
DOL 1.04.8

Advanced Single EPG
More Stalker Compliant Servers
Audio Codec Updated
Linker APK added

gerardo66
01-20-2017, 09:44 AM
sorry can some one explain how all this works?
from the you tube video is showing RECORDED movie on VOD fast forward and pause this is normal for a recorded video
but here we talk to pause live stream.....do i missing somethink?