PDA

View Full Version : LINK BOX 9000i LOCAL with IPTV

NPRFTAMAN
08-07-2016, 03:57 PM
I am trying to upgrade my linkbox 9000i local using the V90 file from 2015 , via the USB but its grayed out. I can not click on it . I do have a rs232 connected to my computer. What Loader do I need to upgrade via rs232 thru my computer?

My Factory File is Boot Ver 1.1 2015 date 2015-01-29
Main Code V1.3.2 date 2016-7-19
See Code Ver 1.421 date 2016-4-8
TP Data 1.2.5 date 2015-08-07
Its a brand new box and I dont want to brick it :confused:

Will this file let me load the IKS66 User ID and Password and Routes ?? I sure hope so or I bought the wrong Set Top Box.

I want to load the newest version of Kodi on the box. It has XBMC already installed . I cant seem to upgrade it though ?

Any Help would be appreciated.

tooti
08-08-2016, 12:38 AM
load files thru a USB stick

latest factory file is 132
latest net90 is 762

make sure to reboot reciever after loading files

the last file was net 90 was 742
so maybe you need to check on new file

NPRFTAMAN
08-28-2016, 11:16 AM
Hooray I got it all working !! The secret is to make sure you down load those files on a fresh factory format fat32 usb stick and to load each file individually and then do factory reset and then turn off reciever on rocker switch count to 10 one thousand then turn on and reboot. I also learned that when you load the the net 90 742 file .DO NOT UPDATE VIA FACTORY FILE ON THE MACHINE. Down load the Net 90 via USB same procedure as above.

NPRFTAMAN
08-28-2016, 11:18 AM
Hello Fellow Linkbox 9000i series owners

I am trying to get iptv66 on my linkbox as well. I have been in contact with linkboxusa.com (http://linkboxusa.com) . They are checking with their factory engineers how to down load full version of Kodi /

If enough of us Linkbox owners email them requesting to be able to down loan the full version . I believe they will accommodate our request. [email protected]

There is a file on their site called Ali editor that you can download to edit the channels on the xbmc list. I have downloaded it but need to figure out how it works. If any other linkbox owner downloads this file and figures out how to use this to edit the urls that wont work in our linkbox 9000i series please post instructions on how they did it and step by step the file is only for 9000i series.

You can edit their XBMC list.

I have also sent pm to a software engineer/programmer in another forum who created a patch file and now has his linkbox 9000i local working with paid server. I sure hope he shares his File for all of us.

I sure hope [email protected] gets their factory engineers to come up with a patch to down load full version of Kodi. I have emailed tech support to see if they have easy detailed instructions on how to use the Ali Editor program to update the bad urls in the XBMC list.

I will keep the forum of Linkbox 9000i owners posted on the progress.