PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Question

Petrucci
04-06-2015, 11:31 PM
Are all the IPTV channels during this testing phase LIVE or recorded?.

theuduk
04-06-2015, 11:55 PM
They are Live well sort of think they go on to the server then out so if freezing takes place they lose time, can see with CNN as it shows their time and the actual still many channels are up to date and running same as can be found on the sat, still in testing mode most channels I check are good some do freeze, note that even on sat and cable there could be a small delay for a live cast to beep any unwanted comments out.

Petrucci
04-07-2015, 12:08 AM
Great, so basically they are all live channel feeds and not pre-recorded. I wanted to buy the Mag 254 today and was wondering if the Italian channels are live or recorded, i think their are 5 or 6 of them. Do you know if they are?. Thanks Mod.

theuduk
04-07-2015, 12:24 AM
Depends what you mean by recorded as many shows you see on sat are recorded and shown over and over, did check Italian and the News was up to date have nothing to compare the rest to, one thing is shows with same name may be different from USA ones think the 3 RAI could be but still good for most who want that kind of content.

Petrucci
04-07-2015, 12:47 AM
Thanks mod. It does flash "live" on the Italian channels correct?. Just to clarify when i mean live it's like when you watch (for example) CNN on IKS and watch it on IPTV and it's the same. Meaning they are up to date and currently broadcasting the same. Thanks for your help, i appreciate it pal.

theuduk
04-07-2015, 12:56 AM
A number of USA channels are a bit behind CNN is often 15min behind UK and some foreign channels are mostly up to date.
The sport channels I watched had live action but some complained it was behind.

Petrucci
04-07-2015, 01:22 AM
I see, some lag issues need to be adjusted. When IPTV is in full running service i would expect it would have very little lag.

crazed 9.6
04-07-2015, 05:40 AM
just pmd u Petrucci ;)

spammer and you are being dealt with at this moment

crazed 9.6
04-07-2015, 05:44 AM
go fuck urself Crazed!

okay, but you first:)

staff added comment...
spammer had spam links in his visitor's profile messages. Them were seen, and so then uktvnow was labeled correctly as a spammer, thus deleted.

Petrucci
04-07-2015, 06:36 AM
Thanks crazed. He sent me 2 PM's under 2 different nicknames. Are those links full of viruses?. I didn't click on them.

Capt.Kangaroo
04-07-2015, 01:43 PM
Thanks crazed. He sent me 2 PM's under 2 different nicknames. Are those links full of viruses?. I didn't click on them.

Good chance of that. Never click on them