PDA

View Full Version : iptv price question

gregm
12-13-2014, 02:36 AM
for those of us who do not have a box for iks,can the iptv service be bought seperately?
i would buy the recommended box for the service,but,i'm moving soon into an apartment complex and have sold my satellite equipment because i could not install it where i will be living temporarily

Badmas
12-13-2014, 03:01 AM
No
IPTV will cost you $100 which will include IKS for free

You can only buy iks for $70 but there is no choice for only iptv

theone
12-13-2014, 03:26 AM
Actually 100 bucks is a really good price. I've seen some of the services go for about 200 bucks.

Marley
12-13-2014, 04:16 AM
really cant say anything till you know what your getting

ditchpig_99
12-13-2014, 03:11 PM
Can you use your old donation with IPTV ?

jetta
12-13-2014, 04:24 PM
Can you use your old donation with IPTV ?

I thought I read somewhere that you can upgrade it .....to include both...hths

Marley
12-13-2014, 05:20 PM
yes you can for life of me cant find it tells you all info

catz
12-13-2014, 06:14 PM
iptv will require a extra prorated charge to a route you already have.

Deadwood
12-14-2014, 07:34 PM
for those of us who do not have a box for iks,can the iptv service be bought seperately?
i would buy the recommended box for the service,but,i'm moving soon into an apartment complex and have sold my satellite equipment because i could not install it where i will be living temporarily

First, IPTV service or Internet Programming Television comes via your internet service so no satellite equipment required. The type of internet service you get depends on whether your provider provides it via cable or phone line. Being its an apartment complex, you'd still be able to get either so you might want to check on your options and which option provides the best service at the lowest price with bandwidth being the primary consideration with the most for the least with unlimited bandwidth for the least cost being the best.
Then with your new IPTV box you can get it supported with your donation to the recommended website and by following directions via a return email. The other, conventional ways, relate to Netflix, Amazon and a long list of others, some of which relate to internet providers like Shaw, Telus, Bell, Rogers who have Shomi and CraveTv as their competitive offerings to Netflix. All of the above uses bandwidth and the more you watch, the more boxes you have, the more people using them, the more you use which brings unlimited bandwidth with a set price something to be considered before the bill comes from your internet provider. Hope this helps in making your decision a good one.

tommyhai
12-16-2014, 02:36 AM
Actually 100 bucks is a really good price. I've seen some of the services go for about 200 bucks.

yes i agree with folcan ,, rocket it good price better then other rip off cost over 200 buck a year

date
12-16-2014, 03:13 AM
Also they have a good promising line up of packages.

shambala
12-17-2014, 07:40 PM
II. IPTV Price

Hello.

We would like to share with you the price for the NEW IPTV SERVICE for both existing IKS users and new users.

A small upgrade fee for current users with active IKS Donations will allow them to access both the IKS service and the NEW IPTV SERVICE.

The fee is $30.00 for the year but it is prorated as to the remaining time left on your current donation.

To determine the cost to upgrade your current IKS donation to include IPTV use the following formula:

Example: To upgrade a current IKS donation with 143 days remaining until it expires the cost will be:

$ 30 / 365 = $ .0822 per day x 143 days remaining = $11.75

The upgrade fee will allow you access to both IKS and the new IPTV service. You may use both services simultaneously if you wish.

For Resellers the upgrade fee will be $25 prorated per donation.

When purchasing a NEW Donation or RENEWING an existing Donations you will be able to select if you want only IKS or IKS + IPTV

•Only IKS $70 / Year (no changes).

•IPTV + FREE IKS will be $100 / Year.

The price for 2 or more donations have not yet been defined and will be announced before we release the service.

The difference in price and the upgrade fee is because the IPTV operational cost is much higher than IKS. But this is for sure the best price on the market for IPTV and you are going to be able to use IKS at the same time which is a plus.

Hope this price meet your expectation and that most of you can upgrade to enjoy all the IPTV features.

NFPS

It will be prorated as indicated above.

inter97
12-17-2014, 10:16 PM
Don't mind paying a little extra. :rolleyes: