running 2 android tv boxes
veetle addon works on 1 but not on second
the problem one keeps giving me error alchamihd.py error
any ideas on this ?
i uninstalled veetle and reinstalled it same problem
thanks

K00lKatT
04-05-2015, 11:51 PM
you have already posted this in another forum, let's stick to one post per problem, pls....see the rules, thks..

Kimbo
04-06-2015, 12:29 AM
If you want to try something different, on the box that Veetle is working do a backup on the back up add on program using a flash drive (make sure you routed to a folder that you name Kodi BAckup usually around 3G) also make sure you go to the backup add on settings and on the file selection tab you click on User addons, addon data, all the other ones except custom directory the backup can take up to 8-9 minutes , on the box that veetle is not working do a Fresh start from the maintanance program which will put your kodi into all the default modes. once is back to default wait a few minutes and put in the flash drive from the back up from the other box, go to program addons install the back up addon program, go to settings on the backup addon and map it to the flash drive. Run the restore mode and wait a few minutes and it should work. THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU ARE RUNNING THE SAME KODI version on both boxes.

This is call mirroring a box. I have done it to 4-5 boxes with no issues. It copies even your wifi passwords and video settings (1080p)

trackzz
04-07-2015, 12:28 AM
Hum ..please show me that post?

trackzz
04-07-2015, 12:32 AM
this is interesting ...perhaps a little complicated for me...but i understand what you mean.
thanks for this idea.

If you want to try something different, on the box that Veetle is working do a backup on the back up add on program using a flash drive (make sure you routed to a folder that you name Kodi BAckup usually around 3G) also make sure you go to the backup add on settings and on the file selection tab you click on User addons, addon data, all the other ones except custom directory the backup can take up to 8-9 minutes , on the box that veetle is not working do a Fresh start from the maintanance program which will put your kodi into all the default modes. once is back to default wait a few minutes and put in the flash drive from the back up from the other box, go to program addons install the back up addon program, go to settings on the backup addon and map it to the flash drive. Run the restore mode and wait a few minutes and it should work. THIS WILL ONLY WORK IF YOU ARE RUNNING THE SAME KODI version on both boxes.

This is call mirroring a box. I have done it to 4-5 boxes with no issues. It copies even your wifi passwords and video settings (1080p)

trackzz
04-07-2015, 12:33 AM
Hum ..please show me that post?
just curious as i cannot see it and i don't remember ever posting something about veetle addon
thanks

you have already posted this in another forum, let's stick to one post per problem, pls....see the rules, thks..

Kimbo
04-07-2015, 03:01 AM
Tracks, its truly not that hard but glad i could help!!