PDA

View Full Version : So Lost!

cams
04-05-2015, 04:52 PM
Happy Easter All! I've been reading for some time now and I'm getting so lost about this Iptv. So far Ive gathered the Mag254 to be about the best. I currently run 2 Jynxboxes with rockets. All I would like to do is watch what I have with Dish. No games, no YouTube, nothing much. I can hardwire to my router or wifi it, (Mofi 3500 3gn). I'm not sure if I need to load s/w so I can plug in my iptv rocket codes when I purchase them. I've got decent internet service, not a lot of bandwidth yet, but will be adding more. Can someone tell me if I'm going in the right direction please. Thank you! :confused:

K00lKatT
04-05-2015, 04:59 PM
if you are totally unfamiliar with IPTV, you may want to consider the avov TVonline box to get started. Very easy to set up and use later you may want to consider a separate android box and an IPTV box. You have lots of reading to do, my friend, enjoy...

theuduk
04-05-2015, 05:03 PM
The mag254 and the avov models are good and easy just need initial setup and update OTA, is free service at this time will become paid later.
Many of the channels on this IPTV are not available on your present system so that is a big plus.

Kimbo
04-05-2015, 05:10 PM
I love my Mag 254 works exactly for what is supposed to IPTV and I heard good things about AVov too. If you do decide on Avov our sponsor is offering our members 10 % off
http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?1371-Purchase-from-sponsor!-%29&highlight=sponsor