PDA

View Full Version : I can still say my 4k box runs great

Marley
07-29-2016, 05:49 AM
kodi is still fast as heck and 4k on it is wow my vods work on it and my tvonline looks clean i can say my nova is down but i have guide now so i am happy with box still watch 4k which is so clean and my 1080p is bomb so really this is still one great box to have

theone
07-29-2016, 11:16 AM
Yup, still looking good but I did notice that when I do set it up on 4k 60HZ, it works but for some reason after a while it reverts back to 720. Not sure why its doing this but overall its working great here.

Beej 99
07-29-2016, 01:22 PM
My box is set up to 4k-2k 60 HZ on a Samsung UHD very impressed with the picture quality.I have one small issue with picture freeze, I contacted Avov tech they emailed me and told me that was not a problem with the box although I know of 2 others doing same.as for 4k i won't be able to test that untill aug 15 I give the box an A-

Marley
07-29-2016, 09:41 PM
Yea it has a great picture I say wow all time and tvonline is so clean

Perez787
07-30-2016, 02:24 AM
what service and equipment is this?

Marley
07-30-2016, 03:58 PM
this is the avov tvonline 4k box i think it has best picture and very fast

Falcon05
07-30-2016, 06:02 PM
I've been testing my new "4" for a few days now and find it to be a nice upgrade from my Avov 2 box. Although I don't have a 4k television, the picture quality is very good. I look forward to the surround sound issues being fixed, as I have built a home theater room in my new home and will use the box's S PDIF connection to an A/V receiver, a 7.2 speaker system, and an Epson projector. I've had no issues getting KODI running well. I was hoping to see some improvement with freezing of Rocket IPTV, but it's still an occasional problem. I'll test a VPN service to see if that might help.

Like others, I find the opening chime on power up to be very annoying, but understand a fix will be coming. For now, I turn off my TV, turn on the 4K box, and after a few seconds turn on the TV. I also hope they will silence volume changes.

All in all, the box is an improvement and I think I'll be very happy with it.