PDA

View Full Version : Just want to give my 2 cents

user20122013
04-04-2015, 11:16 PM
Regarding the adult channels. I personally don't see anyone needing them. With adult content available on the web do we really need the channels?

Drop the adult and add more regular channels.

This is just my thinking. I am not against adult channels just don't see any user for then.

Badmas
04-04-2015, 11:21 PM
Yup i agree with you. Not just those chs, even those Music Video chs...I know its in test mode but it would be better if we can test actual channels that we watch and if possible in HD

theuduk
04-05-2015, 12:19 AM
Channels are there to suit all taste personaly like the music but only need a handful in the meantime there are other channels that I like just below 200 including a new on 197 RT Documentory and lets not forget 404 MUTV so think its best to concentrate on what you want not what you do not want.
When the announced list is pretty well completed some of the extras may fall off (just guessing) IPTV will try to accomadate all who use it and will be highly successful in the long run.

whitefish
04-05-2015, 12:44 PM
Channels are there to suit all taste personaly like the music but only need a handful in the meantime there are other channels that I like just below 200 including a new on 197 RT Documentory and lets not forget 404 MUTV so think its best to concentrate on what you want not what you do not want.
When the announced list is pretty well completed some of the extras may fall off (just guessing) IPTV will try to accomadate all who use it and will be highly successful in the long run.

I would hope in the end we have a choice to delete channels - there are so many I don't need ...

K00lKatT
04-05-2015, 12:56 PM
you have the option of making a favs list right now...

SMok3dOUT
04-05-2015, 02:27 PM
32bit PC with old stalker version 0.3 doesnt show adult or music
Channels if you have no need for them, which I dont... Hope this helps
Others...

SMok3dOUT
04-05-2015, 02:44 PM
Just realized grouping the channels is a better option! Right click on channels/select Group management/ add group/ name/ then select the channels you want...

SMok3dOUT
04-05-2015, 04:03 PM
Better solution for PC in Kodi tutorials...