PDA

View Full Version : Please hear my cry

Biged
07-18-2016, 06:15 PM
Hi Admin and Moderators and Users.
Im going to be polite and respectful, however, hear my cry.
it has been over 100 days since i have been using Iksrocket service and their some Major issues to be clear im going to list them.

I have purchased your service and havent received a conformation email despited you asking for it
Papiao.tv never communicates (what the hell is going on no reply to inquiry) come on guys look around you have made and procure an awesome service. You have helped me to shove it to the man (i love it) please keep the good effort going.
Please email us paid subscribers when you are going to make changes and server maintainance or send a notice via the boxes.
I have totally cut my cable casue im confident in you IKSROCKET
Please commuicate more, i have been telling folks about your service and even lending folks my box to sample your service Cause the CABLE COMPANIES SUCKS, don't be one of them.
WHAT HAPPEN TO server 22 i cannot get VOD to stream not a drip NADA. You see these are your weakness you arent communicating clearly. Be fair if you selling a service expect people to complain. However, you can same something.

Some of the thing I have posted above might be incorrected but theses are my observation.I can be wrong and I will respect someone calling me out for that.
EMAIL PPL or do some push notification on the boxes it all about COMMUNICATION.

Thank you so much
faithful Client

ilan
07-18-2016, 10:21 PM
Number 6 has been covered non-stop in the Private Servers' subforum. Peruse the threads there and you will find the relevant information.

Marley
07-19-2016, 12:42 AM
6 has been talked about till im blue in face

pod77
07-19-2016, 12:54 AM
Just an observation sense I have been with the service. More than likely your not going to get an email or a daily announcement when they are working in the servers as its a daily thing as they are always doing work. Also save yourself the headache of having your friends/family calling you daily if there are issues and don't tell them to cancel the cable completely. With this type of service you always want to have a backup for when there are issues, issues always come up and if you don't want to be staring a black screen then have a backup source even if it's basic cable. There have been 100's of people who tell there friends to cancel there cable completely and that's a really bad idea! I'm sure many others will tell you the same thing at this point in time..

Also here is just one thread of a reseller and as you will see his phone rings off the hook!

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?19730-freezing-freezing-all-chanels-freezing&p=146089

stratt197
07-19-2016, 01:18 AM
Just an observation sense I have been with the service. More than likely your not going to get an email or a daily announcement when they are working in the servers as its a daily thing as they are always doing work. Also save yourself the headache of having your friends/family calling you daily if there are issues and don't tell them to cancel the cable completely. With this type of service you always want to have a backup for when there are issues, issues always come up and if you don't want to be staring a black screen then have a backup source even if it's basic cable. There have been 100's of people who tell there friends to cancel there cable completely and that's a really bad idea! I'm sure many others will tell you the same thing at this point in time

Well said.

Biged
07-19-2016, 04:59 AM
Thanks fro the help