PDA

View Full Version : Stop auto channel selecting stb emulator

Binding2003
04-03-2015, 06:08 PM
Hi there,

The thread title explains it already. On the Fire TV Stick, using STB Emulator I have not yet found a way to scroll through the channels without them connecting.
Thats of course annoying and not happening with the Stalker client, the TSN channels and a few others only work on the STB Emulator so I still have to use it from time to time.
Is there a way to just simply scroll through the channel list using the STB Emulator? I also tried it with the bluetooth mouse, but havent found a way to do so.
Any help would be appreciated and thanks in advance :)

DarkSide
04-03-2015, 06:16 PM
Stalker settings, put a check in the box view channel only by ok

DarkSide
04-03-2015, 06:19 PM
Better yet, look at the last page of this

http://iptvtalk.net/showthread.php?481-Android-IPTV-STB-Emulator&highlight=Stb+emulator

dara
04-03-2015, 06:20 PM
In the profile settings for your portal, go to Stalker settings and click the box next to Show in Preview window on OK only. If you are using an external player like MX, switch to the internal player before you do this. Exit and restart the emulator, and you should have an arrowhead next to the channel after you exit from the first channel, and you should not have the autostart afterward.

Binding2003
04-04-2015, 12:22 AM
"The key is to first set the emulator's Mediaplayer to use the Internal Player, then set the Profile>Stalker Settings to 'Play in preview only by OK' (Check the box)"

Thats what I found, but where would I find the Stalker settings? I dont really get it yet. Seems to be an easy fix tho :D thx again

Edit : Sorry, looked again a few times and now found the Stalker settings, thanks again guys. Really appreciate it