PDA

View Full Version : Avov Tvonline 4 update problem "please confirm"

minamfam
06-27-2016, 06:51 PM
Dears,
I'd just upgraded my Avov Tvonline + to Avov tvonline 4, regardeless the audio sync problem and all of that I am on the 1.0.7 software and I know its the latest but when I press update nothing popup for manual upgrade just pressing update and nothing happens please confirm is that normal as on my previous TVonline + even when I am on the latest software update a popup message for manual update appear dont know maybe for that box is different , Guys please it will take less than a minute to confirm cause I wanna know is my device faulty or not.
bearing in mind that i did a software reset a coule of times and still the same problem.
thanks in advance,
Mina

minamfam
06-27-2016, 08:24 PM
Dears,
I'd just upgraded my Avov Tvonline + to Avov tvonline 4, regardeless the audio sync problem and all of that I am on the 1.0.7 software and I know its the latest but when I press update nothing popup for manual upgrade just pressing update and nothing happens please confirm is that normal as on my previous TVonline + even when I am on the latest software update a popup message for manual update appear dont know maybe for that box is different , Guys please it will take less than a minute to confirm cause I wanna know is my device faulty or not.
bearing in mind that i did a software reset a coule of times and still the same problem.
thanks in advance,
Mina

Please reply as I need to know should I exchange the box or that is normal.
Thanks

floder2
06-27-2016, 09:14 PM
thought 1.07 was the latest for that box

wickedjoker
06-27-2016, 09:20 PM
thought 1.07 was the latest for that box

You would be correct good sir! 1.0.7 is current

To the OP yes it should pop up with no file I have the same issue it is most diffidently a bug as I have to use the mouse button to get it to take manually. I suggest yous end a ticket in the more they get the faster they will fix it.

Marley
06-28-2016, 04:02 AM
I can tell you this a fix is coming for the ones with sync issue i know 5 of my friends that dont have it think its the ones that had the 1.0.6 problem i never had 1.0.6 mine went from 1.0.5 to 1.0.7 never had 1.0.6 at all

valdovic
06-28-2016, 05:26 AM
Never had the 1.0.6 update and still have the sync issue

valdovic
06-28-2016, 05:27 AM
And I'm on 1.0.7

mbry
06-28-2016, 01:38 PM
Dears,
thanks in advance,
Mina

Mine does the same thing,nothing happens. It used to when I first got the box. Also mine when closing Kodi just goes to black screen. Have to press home button on remote to get out. It's doing some weird stuff like sometimes saying my internet is not connected even though it's hard wired to modem/router.
I have opened a ticket with Avov.

793bob
06-30-2016, 03:36 AM
What is the latest update mine is at 1.07..I check for system update and nothing happens. I did a factory reset still nothing.

mbry
07-01-2016, 12:32 PM
I can tell you this a fix is coming for the ones with sync issue i know 5 of my friends that dont have it think its the ones that had the 1.0.6 problem i never had 1.0.6 mine went from 1.0.5 to 1.0.7 never had 1.0.6 at all

Nope, not the ones with the 1.0.6 problems. Mine was just like yours 1.0.5 to 1.0.7. Never had 1.0.6.

I even did factory reset. rebooted up on 1.0.7/1.91 still sync issue.

Marley
07-01-2016, 03:55 PM
i posted they found out the problem a fix is coming