PDA

View Full Version : What's wrong with the Guide button ??? Does someone else has the same problem??

MontK
06-24-2016, 12:53 AM
Is this box suppose to have a guide? When I press. The guide button, nothing happens. Something similar with the recall Last channel function. Last channels window pups up but nothing happens when you click on them. Is someone else having this issue??

greg
06-24-2016, 02:07 AM
are you using Air mouse remote because the funtion dont work on that remote you need the other remote for TVonline4

pigbait
06-24-2016, 04:09 AM
No what he says is true. This box is a mess. Completely unfinished product rushed out the door to beat out the mag352

Marley
06-24-2016, 04:23 AM
no guide is out but nova will take care of all that box was not rushed out but yes thing have slowed down for all the stuff going on in canada if you test nova you will see what coming i hope soon but your words are true too it has slowed down and they know that too and box is not mess picture is great very fast on kodi and tvonline yes they do need to get on ball with grid wont say no to that but when it comes to picture or speed i will fight you all day on that i run this box 24/7 even tvonline runs better on it then my fuse and they have nothing to do with mag nothing at all

tinieBlax
06-24-2016, 02:45 PM
my guide button works very well with nfps.

not sure why yours do not work, maybe your rcu is not working correctly.

greg
06-24-2016, 03:26 PM
tinieBlax are you talking about the air mouse remote not the other remote that works fine