PDA

View Full Version : Channel 834 not the same from Charlie??

01rafa123
04-01-2015, 11:53 PM
Hi,
yesterday I was using the trial and showing my mother all the new Spanish channels that she could watch. She told me to tune to this channel (834-pasiones) because she wanted to see her novela but she then told me that the channel was the same but that the programming was different like if the channel was from Mexico and not from the US satellite.
So I'm wondering if this is the case or are the channels going to be the same as the ones from Charlie and Bev?

Capt.Kangaroo
04-02-2015, 12:04 AM
Hi,
yesterday I was using the trial and showing my mother all the new Spanish channels that she could watch. She told me to tune to this channel (834-pasiones) because she wanted to see her novela but she then told me that the channel was the same but that the programming was different like if the channel was from Mexico and not from the US satellite.
So I'm wondering if this is the case or are the channels going to be the same as the ones from Charlie and Bev?

yes TLC is different also

date
04-02-2015, 12:09 AM
That is true a lot of channels are the Satellite version, but I would say that at least we got something rather than nothing plus we got to give them some space to line up things for us since don't forget that we are still in the trial version and things have not been finalized yet, bottom conclusion a great progress has been done by the team so far and we are indeed very grateful and happy to what we have been given so far.

toyz4tv
04-02-2015, 12:16 AM
I for one think that the test shod give an indication of what to expect once service becomes $$$.
They should have a few hd channels to test the quality of a channel that requires more to stream.
They should have the original version of a channel like TLC and a few others.
Channels should be served by them and not remotely for very obvious reasons.
Sticking to the original agenda of USA/CANADA/LATIN AMERICAN channels first.

I'm not complaining about what's being offered and I think it's great but it's just a suggestion. And this post is in no way channel begging as I mainly just watch the news and movies on tv. Just constructive criticism.

date
04-02-2015, 01:48 AM
toy you got a point but from my understanding they don't know as of yet how the final version will look like because simply I can see that channels almost on a Daley bases almost get added and other removed which gives me the impression they are working around the clock to find the final figure although I could be far from truth.
JMPO.

apollog
04-02-2015, 02:10 AM
The USA Network East Ch. 105 is a infomercial channel.

mama25
04-02-2015, 04:34 AM
so many channel is different like the arabic channel most of them is not arabic it is Indian

grego
04-02-2015, 01:18 PM
Telemundo 835 is not the same as charlie 110 w

Bkman2020
04-02-2015, 06:29 PM
These channels come from around the world so some channels may vary content you are used to seeing.

Marley
04-03-2015, 05:35 AM
channel change like me changing under wear every day till out of testing

pabl0
04-03-2015, 04:00 PM
There was nothing mentioned stating that all the channels will be numbered the same as Charlie or Bev, I think they may put common channels on the same chnl # as Charlie but there's a whole variety of channels not provided by Charlie or Bev.

And it's all still free, so I'm not complaining. Although I would like to see channels named properly and not just Romanian 1 and Sports 25.

12icer
04-05-2015, 02:54 AM
The idea of numbering channels is a moot point at this stage as they come form different providers, and different links, NOT all like any one provider. the same programming on different providers in not numbered the same. Channel slots are opened, tiered in, and the video/audio signals are linked. MOSTLY Same as some old card bustin. The fact is that the channels are there, they are working, it is FREE, and they are kicking ass with this deal it is FAR BEYOND what I ever thought it could be ALREADY. Really gonna be a fantastic deal, and untouchable by any other service. Thanx again to the Rocket/Nfps team

mikey432
04-05-2015, 01:45 PM
Nat Geo is different too it has Indian commercials but I like it !! :-)