PDA

View Full Version : Anyone aware of an IPTV Stalker srvice that works on m8s & has a mthly donation plan?

mreleganza
06-22-2016, 04:24 AM
Thanks in advance?

dara
06-22-2016, 04:31 AM
IPTV66 is supported here. There really isn't such a thing as an "IPTV Stalker service". There are IPTV services deliver content using a middleware called 'Stalker' by Infomir, You-Tubers incorrectly refer to the service that is accessed through the add-on "IPTV Stalker" as such, but they don't care to call the IPTV services by their actual names.

mreleganza
06-22-2016, 06:13 AM
Thank you for both the info and clarification, Dara!

As I try to sign up at IPTV66, it is saying my MAC address is invalid and should start with 00:1A:78 (which I should have anticipated, based on what I have read) which neither my Wi-Fi or Ethernet MAC address does. Can I/should I change my MAC address somewhere? If so, should I within Kodi, or (for that matter, is it advisable I run it not on Kodi but on some other software I can download for my M8S Android box?) somewhere else? Or, as entering the MAC Address is optional at this point, should I skip this part in signup?

And I apologize, this seems like the kind of question you've likely answered 100 times before, but my google-fu is failing me.

Lowteck
06-22-2016, 03:47 PM
You need to create a mac address with the M8S, use the 00:1A:78 with the KODI's last three xx:xx:xx listed in the information section under services. This should give you a valid mac to use. If not just change one of the xx: to something else. The range is 00: to FF: Hope this helps you. Also somewhere on the forum there is an address to go to to help you generate a mac address. I have not used it because I have always used what I said above!

mreleganza
07-12-2016, 06:30 AM
You need to create a mac address with the M8S, use the 00:1A:78 with the KODI's last three xx:xx:xx listed in the information section under services. This should give you a valid mac to use. If not just change one of the xx: to something else. The range is 00: to FF: Hope this helps you. Also somewhere on the forum there is an address to go to to help you generate a mac address. I have not used it because I have always used what I said above!

I signed up with IKS66 and I am at this point, now. Where do I enter the MAC address I create (in Isengaard)? And maybe in a sense I'm asking these two questions the wrong way around, but what add-on can I use to input my IKS66 info? It's hard to tell the good/legit IPTV addons from the fakes/those that aren't updated anymore?

Thanks again, all.

Lowteck
07-13-2016, 05:37 PM
When you signed up with IKS66 you got a reply with a username and password, and another number. You use your email and this other number to enter into your account and register your mac address. Then in your m8s you go into the stalker client configuration screen and enter the required information, ie username, password, and mac address. You also need to enter in the appropriate locations your mac address, a token #, device ID, device ID2 and signature. You will also need to enter the iks66 server url. Then as a good measure go back into your Papiao account with the box unplugged and reset the mac. Wait about 15 minutes and then turn the box back on and enable your stalker client and in the system the live TV. There are better and better thought out instructions to follow to do this in the KODI section of this forum. Please read them!