PDA

View Full Version : Setting up MXQ Android with KODI Jarvis to work with Rocket or NPFS IPTV

sun47me
06-19-2016, 02:31 PM
I have been trying to set this device up to work with Rocket or NFPS. I have donation to both service, but I have not been succesful. I have read as much from the Forum and I know that it is possible. I just have not found the straight instruction yet. Any help would help. Thanks in Advance.

I have tried setting up the IPTV(rocket/NPFS) on Windows Kodi and was not succesful either.

dara
06-19-2016, 02:40 PM
There are the tutorials in the stickies in the Kodi Discussion subforums, and many of those have links to videos that can walk you through the set-up process.

jgroves
08-16-2016, 08:47 PM
I am also fighting a lack of clarity in setting up my mxq though I was/am chasing isengard. It would be helpful if there was an understanding of what these puzzle pieces are - alas not so.

at the moment I am seeking a repository link that has the current version of stalker (plus?) for rocket.

PM me and we can compare notes.

I have been trying to set this device up to work with Rocket or NFPS. I have donation to both service, but I have not been succesful. I have read as much from the Forum and I know that it is possible. I just have not found the straight instruction yet. Any help would help. Thanks in Advance.

I have tried setting up the IPTV(rocket/NPFS) on Windows Kodi and was not succesful either.