PDA

View Full Version : EPG issues

jollygreen
06-15-2016, 01:55 AM
Hello everyone, I just got my new dreamlink T1. I linked my iptv service to the box and bam It's working. But the is no guide info, blank Epg. I just did a factory reset on the box and still no guide. Can anyone tell me what might be wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Capt.Kangaroo
06-15-2016, 02:18 AM
Hello everyone, I just got my new dreamlink T1. I linked my iptv service to the box and bam It's working. But the is no guide info, blank Epg. I just did a factory reset on the box and still no guide. Can anyone tell me what might be wrong? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Not just you or dreamlink. The guide has been having issues with other brands of boxes too.
It will get sorted out soon hopefully
Just be patient...:)

jollygreen
06-17-2016, 06:50 PM
Ok, I have a guide now. But the listings are not what's playing atm. I have it on est and I'm in south Florida. So I think the time is correct. Can anyone confirm the same?

Bkman2020
06-18-2016, 01:34 PM
Ok, I have a guide now. But the listings are not what's playing atm. I have it on est and I'm in south Florida. So I think the time is correct. Can anyone confirm the same?

Provider is having epg issues you will see data on and off or mixed as there is no eta on when it will back to normal.

jollygreen
06-19-2016, 05:52 PM
Provider is having epg issues you will see data on and off or mixed as there is no eta on when it will back to normal.

Thanks Bkman2020, my epg is working now with the correct info. I guess everyone just has to be patient.

Capt.Kangaroo
06-19-2016, 09:55 PM
Thanks Bkman2020, my epg is working now with the correct info. I guess everyone just has to be patient.
Yep.............

Not just you or dreamlink. The guide has been having issues with other brands of boxes too.
It will get sorted out soon hopefully
Just be patient...:)

zefalex
08-08-2016, 04:20 PM
EPG is down again: NO channel info. EPG list really helps. Dreamlink T1, please fix the issue. Thank you

worlok15
08-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Like They Say Good Things Come For Those Who Wait

bombz
08-09-2016, 05:28 AM
It varies per provider. Some providers don't ever have working EPG -- should appreciate the fact this technology exists and you are able to use these services. EPG is nice, but it isn't a big deal in some regards. I prefer the service working over EPG. Sometimes you have to watch the channel for a few moment and it populates.

Mag box / T1 I have seen have hit and miss issues. Give things time, should be happy you have other alternatives over the big corporations

NBS
08-09-2016, 02:15 PM
EPG is down again: NO channel info. EPG list really helps. Dreamlink T1, please fix the issue. Thank you

its not a t1 issue

Marley
08-09-2016, 02:53 PM
nope it a server thing when it comes to that when working right has good epg