PDA

View Full Version : Movie 25 and 1channel

legsdiamo
06-13-2016, 12:26 AM
Was movie25 and 1channel removed from the market?

Deadwood
06-13-2016, 02:08 PM
Its hard to interpret your question.......what market ? Black market, cable market, IPTV market or ?

Kimbo
06-13-2016, 02:15 PM
It has been removed from Mickey Hop, yes. My take is that is due to Canada's current restrictions but that is simply my humble opinion. I'm sure a work around is being placed for this apps to be installed in the future.

rudawgg
06-13-2016, 02:18 PM
Its hard to interpret your question.......what market ? Black market, cable market, IPTV market or ?

why so hard to interpret the question? this is a avov tvonline 4 section, if you don't know what he referring to then you are in the wrong section buddy.

Deadwood
06-13-2016, 03:00 PM
why so hard to interpret the question? this is a avov tvonline 4 section, if you don't know what he referring to then you are in the wrong
section buddy.

For me, the question relates to several categories and getting answers to apps on AVOV products isn't as simplistic as it might appear to be since Mickeyhop is not a one stop shop. You see, you can get Movie25 and 1Channel on ANY android box including AVOV android boxes quite easily but it requires Kodi, not Mickeyhop. Hence the question I put was relevant to AVOV. If asking a question annoys members, perhaps its best to ignore the question, many here do.

P.S. You can also get Movie25 via MH addons which provides a link to Filevolt which provides a file for Movie25 which has nothing to do with Mickeyhop.........hope this clears up things relating to the question I asked.