PDA

View Full Version : TVOnline 4 updated last night, and now all channels black

bmramon
06-10-2016, 05:46 PM
Got home yesterday and wanted to watch some tv to relax, turn on the box, it self updates, restarts - when it comes back I click on PLAY and I see the 2.iptvprivateserver in there - it loads the channel guide.

Click on any channel, loading comes up for 2-3 seconds, then black channel image.

Tried 20-25 channels, all the same.

None of them work,, yet the night before was working flawlessly.

Turned box off (using physical button on back of box) - same thing, doesnt work.

Opened VLC and played a network video, no problems... just tvonline part doesnt work.

Deadwood
06-10-2016, 05:54 PM
I think there was a posting about Mag servers being down, not sure about which servers are down, which ones aren't. They may just be related to IPTV and servers on Stalker middleware.

mbry
06-10-2016, 07:06 PM
Got home yesterday and wanted to watch some tv to relax, turn on the box, it self updates, restarts - when it comes back I click on PLAY and I see the 2.iptvprivateserver in there - it loads the channel guide.

Click on any channel, loading comes up for 2-3 seconds, then black channel image.

Tried 20-25 channels, all the same.

None of them work,, yet the night before was working flawlessly.

Turned box off (using physical button on back of box) - same thing, doesnt work.

Opened VLC and played a network video, no problems... just tvonline part doesnt work.

I got 2 updates for TV Stalker one on Wednesday and one today(Friday). Both updates did not restart system. Mines working fine afterwards.
Are you using the Beta Nova or Stalker?

bmramon
06-10-2016, 07:16 PM
Stalker - strange, my first update earlier this week didnt restart at all, but the one last night did.

I did sign up for the nova beta, and entered the server on SERVER 2 - however it still doesnt work, just stays at the nova "log in" screen

mbry
06-10-2016, 09:16 PM
Yea, I'm going to wait for the nova final release when pushed OTA. I'm running on version 1.87 on the Live TV screen. Mine went from 1.85-1.86-1.87.
Don't know where you got the 2.iptvprivateserver from, do you have a rocket donation?

bmramon
06-10-2016, 09:44 PM
I'm with NFPS, and it was working fine before the OTA.

The server setting with NFPS is 2.iptvprivateserver.tv