PDA

View Full Version : no pvr option with nija?

curgs
06-10-2016, 05:34 PM
is there no way to record using ninja using kodi 16.1 and android

just new to all this but I got my donation up and running using ninja, very nice but do I need to download something else to my box to get pvr working

Tks

curgs
06-10-2016, 06:16 PM
is this site a help forum,,, getting really frustrated here , a lot of great info but I am stuck trying to record anything with my android using 16.1 and rocket

the record button will not highlight for me to record anything,,, do I need another program to download to get pvr going?

If so is it openelec ?

Just got my first box going nicely and even changed my cache settings , it helped, couldn't believe I would get buffering with 2 gig ram with s905 quad but I guess my 15 download speed mattered

anyway any help here would be appriciated

Bkman2020
06-10-2016, 07:49 PM
Do not think provider has activated recording

curgs
06-10-2016, 08:08 PM
ah ok thanks

curgs
06-10-2016, 08:24 PM
one more question I bought 2 androids, one is a M18 Beelink that came clean so I loaded up rocket with ninja with no hiccups

but I also bought a M8+and it came loaded with a whole bunch of stuff , anytimeandroid but when I load up ninja just like I did with my M18 , it loads channels perfectly but I cannot see the ninja guide anywhere on main kodi screen just his shit still, I even disabled his simple client he had enabled so I only have my pvr client and ninja going just like my other box

any ideas how I can see the ninja guide, like I said everything loaded perfectly ie channels

expatter
06-11-2016, 06:33 PM
is this site a help forum,,, getting really frustrated here , a lot of great info but I am stuck trying to record anything with my android using 16.1 and rocket

the record button will not highlight for me to record anything,,, do I need another program to download to get pvr going? the pvr developer has not released a version with recording enabled yet, so don't waste your time looking for something that doesn't exist.

If so is it openelec ? openelec is an operating system tailored to xbmc/kod, so no.

Just got my first box going nicely andrecording even changed my cache settings , it helped, couldn't believe I would get buffering with 2 gig ram with s905 quad but I guess my 15 download speed mattered. Sounds like you would do well to read the wiki at the kodi.tv site to get a better understanding of how it works. There is a learning curve in the beginning, so relax and take time to get familiar with kodi. If you want simple and easy, you may find the emulator suits your needs better, but the epg will be lacking. Neither option is perfect (this ain't cable) but the emulator doesn't have questionable addons to deal with. IMO it is better to NOT use any 'builds' but opt for a clean install of kodi and then choose a FEW addons, once you have investigated what they are. Youtube should give you a better feel for different addons. Too many addons can degrade the kodi experience. There will be LOTS of reading on several forums to figure out the best use of kodi. Good luck!

anyway any help here would be appriciated

Short answer: there is NO recording with IPTV.

expatter
06-11-2016, 06:39 PM
one more question I bought 2 androids, one is a M18 Beelink that came clean so I loaded up rocket with ninja with no hiccups

but I also bought a M8+and it came loaded with a whole bunch of stuff , anytimeandroid but when I load up ninja just like I did with my M18 , it loads channels perfectly but I cannot see the ninja guide anywhere on main kodi screen just his shit still, I even disabled his simple client he had enabled so I only have my pvr client and ninja going just like my other box

any ideas how I can see the ninja guide, like I said everything loaded perfectly ie channels

What you see on the home screen in kodi is skin dependent and is tweaked from the kodi system settings under appearance, skin settings.