PDA

View Full Version : TVonline4 apps - differ from Mickeyhop Store apps

Deadwood
06-06-2016, 08:31 PM
Well, where to start, it just arrived and updating and configuring this box is a whole lot different from the Vixo2 box. First, it doesn't have the same apps as the Vixo2 and I was surprised and disappointed because there is no way of knowing what you're going to get or not going to get when it comes to buying these boxes. There is no list of apps listed on the forum, at the AVOV website and aside from the Stalker, Nova and Kodi apps which are mentioned, there is little else to inform buyers of this box. Ok, I did call Canada sales to speak with somebody there but there is nobody to answer or take calls, just an answering machine to take your number and return your call at some unknown time and date. I'm still trying to wrap my head around how you get an RMA number in time to return a box ? If you put in a "ticket" that too provides no time frame but to return an item, there is a return period of 21 days.
Ok, so I will bow to those who know how to reach anyone at AVOV and ask ......How do I return the AVOV TVonline4 box and exchange it for another AVOV Vixo 2 box ? Any and all replies will be gratefully excepted.

P.S. This box doesn't have AC wifi nor a 5ghz band, it has a 2.4ghz band as does all the others. Sorry folks but its not for me

theone
06-06-2016, 08:40 PM
If I am not mistaken, there was a post somewhere that said that there would be updates to add more addons.

Deadwood
06-06-2016, 08:45 PM
Well, I read somewhere there was a number to call and how to return but an RMA number was needed to do it. Unfortunately, there are other things that I have read which really don't provide a lot of confidence in what I read. Any thoughts on the 2.4/5ghz AC wifi ? I read this box had it but I couldn't find it.

My other question......is there more than one Mickeyhop Store and why wouldn't all AVOV boxes be able to access and download apps from that store since it strictly relates to AVOV boxes ?