PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE Report in this post if your T1 keeps freezing !!!

montell
06-06-2016, 03:07 AM
Hi everyone,

I am trying to figure out if my T1 is the only unit that keeps getting into this unresponsive frozen state that only unplugging the unit fixes the problem...Once frozen, my T1 does not respond to my remote or anything else....only unplugging fixes it.
I would like to know if this is only happening to my unit and I should return my unit back to the guy I bought it from or its an ongoing problem and hopefully a new update will fix this problem.
So, be kind and report to this post by saying "mine does the same issue" please and I will really appreciate it.

Many thanks to this superb forum for their time and care.

Montell

NBS
06-06-2016, 03:46 AM
Hi everyone,

I am trying to figure out if my T1 is the only unit that keeps getting into this unresponsive frozen state that only unplugging the unit fixes the problem...Once frozen, my T1 does not respond to my remote or anything else....only unplugging fixes it.
I would like to know if this is only happening to my unit and I should return my unit back to the guy I bought it from or its an ongoing problem and hopefully a new update will fix this problem.
So, be kind and report to this post by saying "mine does the same issue" please and I will really appreciate it.

Many thanks to this superb forum for their time and care.

Montell

you also stated that it works fine with two of your servers

montell
06-06-2016, 03:50 AM
true NBS....but I am on the 2 bad servers way more often than the 2 other ones that has not frozen with yet ?!
So, maybe if I left the channels on the supposedly 2 good servers long enough who knows maybe they might freeze too ?!!

profster
06-06-2016, 11:58 AM
I would suggest you experiment more on the good servers to find out for sure. Then you can make your sweeping statement that you have been making. If it freezes on all your servers then you have a good case to return the product to where ever you purchased it.

montell
06-06-2016, 04:47 PM
Thanks,Good point profster.
Also, The freezing used to happen during prime time, but last night happened around midnight :((

Capt.Kangaroo
06-06-2016, 09:52 PM
Mine works great on all rocket/nfps servers.

montell
06-07-2016, 03:22 AM
likewise Captain :)
However, if a server is having issues why does T1 crash and becomes unresponsive ?!
I understand when server freezes, T1 can also freeze, but T1 should not crash ?!!

Capt.Kangaroo
06-07-2016, 03:35 AM
likewise Captain :)
However, if a server is having issues why does T1 crash and becomes unresponsive ?!
I understand when server freezes, T1 can also freeze, but T1 should not crash ?!!
True it shouldnt crash. I havent had that issue. Sorry for your trouble, sounds like a bug in the software or the box it self.

montell
06-07-2016, 03:45 AM
but NFPS does not crash my T1 regardless of how long I run it for? while the other server that I use usually crashes my T1 after 1 hour ?!
If there is a bug in my T1, why does not it crash while using NFPS server ?

Capt.Kangaroo
06-07-2016, 04:21 AM
but NFPS does not crash my T1 regardless of how long I run it for? while the other server that I use usually crashes my T1 after 1 hour ?!
If there is a bug in my T1, why does not it crash while using NFPS server ?
Good point. Mystery to me. Hope you figure it out.

montell
06-07-2016, 04:26 AM
I think as much as it hurts to say, I gotta use the other servers on my other android box using STB Emulator and only use T1 for NFPS.

montell
06-07-2016, 04:34 AM
The reason it hurts its cause I really enjoy T1's picture quality and programming :((

fallenprime
06-09-2016, 02:52 AM
i would attempt a return and if the replacement causes the same problem then im all out of ideas lol

montell
06-09-2016, 03:01 AM
Thanks fallenprime for reply.
Does your T1 crash on other servers besides NFPS or Rocket?

Marley
06-09-2016, 03:17 AM
we dont talk about other server here but cant see any harm to say yes or no

fallenprime
06-09-2016, 03:20 AM
sorry i only have rocket man but i dont get freezing problems.

montell
06-09-2016, 03:21 AM
Thanks guys :)

profster
06-09-2016, 11:39 AM
I think as much as it hurts to say, I gotta use the other servers on my other android box using STB Emulator and only use T1 for NFPS.

I'm using more than one server on my T1 including NFPS and others I can't mention and have no lockups. There is something weird here. Clear out all the accounts and start with only one not NFPS and see how it does. Try each one individually. You might find that it is the provider but more than likely the T1.

theone
06-09-2016, 11:59 AM
Ok enough. Too much talk of other providers even though you don't mention the name. The issue here was freezing. I believe the poster has enough info to find the root of the problem.