PDA

View Full Version : EPG Data for Music Stations

caribchief
06-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Hi Psycon,

I know this may seem insignificant, but is it possible for you and your team to populate the music channels with the names of each channel like how it use to be before? Hope its not too much to ask for.

Thanks

psycon
06-06-2016, 12:00 AM
perhaps.. not all that interested in flling the epg with dummy data anymore, it increases the chance of lower memory devices to crash while loading the epg and adds unnessecary load times whenever you want to pull up the grid epg in kodi

unheeding
06-06-2016, 01:03 AM
are Music Stations the only channels that don't have EPG data? I'm missing like 40% of the channels (mostly Internationals, and I have some PPVs but not all, which I find strange...)

caribchief
06-06-2016, 01:10 AM
Understood and thanks for the quick reply. Still consider it though as it would be nice to know the name of each channel. But if it will impact performance then don't bother.

Thanks Psycon....have a good night.

perhaps.. not all that interested in flling the epg with dummy data anymore, it increases the chance of lower memory devices to crash while loading the epg and adds unnessecary load times whenever you want to pull up the grid epg in kodi

expatter
06-06-2016, 03:44 AM
Hi Psycon,

I know this may seem insignificant, but is it possible for you and your team to populate the music channels with the names of each channel like how it use to be before? Hope its not too much to ask for.

Thanks

You know you can do this yourself, right? All you need to do is go into the CHANNEL MANAGER and simply go in the right column and change the name from Music Video... to whatever you want. Even if you do that on other channels, it doesn't effect the epg data. I changed several of the names, especially during the holidays when they changed to things like Christmas24. Just an FYI.

caribchief
06-06-2016, 05:21 AM
Wow...I never thought of that option. Thanks much....will do.

You know you can do this yourself, right? All you need to do is go into the CHANNEL MANAGER and simply go in the right column and change the name from Music Video... to whatever you want. Even if you do that on other channels, it doesn't effect the epg data. I changed several of the names, especially during the holidays when they changed to things like Christmas24. Just an FYI.