PDA

View Full Version : Which Mac addres is my true Mac?

rudawgg
06-05-2016, 06:30 PM
Don't understand why i have two mac address showing on the box. One on the server settings and the other on tvOnline page.

Marley
06-05-2016, 06:36 PM
tv online server setting is one i use says mac address and both should be same your not talking about the beta nova one right

rudawgg
06-05-2016, 06:39 PM
you are saying that both should be the same mac?...on my box they are two different mac, that's crazy

Marley
06-05-2016, 06:48 PM
server setting and tvonline yes but i dont know what your looking at if you can pm me a picture of them if you can not here please

rudawgg
06-05-2016, 07:24 PM
i just send you a pm asft

Marley
06-05-2016, 07:35 PM
yes you are right i have two too i use the server setting one i just pm them about this i found out something new today maybe that why some are having problems getting into nova beta

mbry
06-05-2016, 07:57 PM
Yea I noticed that about 2 days ago. On the live tv screen shows completely diff Mac address that I used with Rocket to link. I figured if it was working fine not to mess with it. Haven't tried the nova setup yet.

Sledge
06-07-2016, 01:23 AM
Avov 4 won't connect. Using the MAC address as shown top right on screen, should be the correct one but there are two, but one is unlike any normal MAC.
Changed MAC address, using the correct url 66.iks66.tv hope that is correct, always worked for the Fuse.
Reset IPTV, did all of this twice, but no glory.
Any ideas appreciated, thank you in advance.

Deadwood
06-07-2016, 01:49 AM
I'm not entirely certain if you want the real mac address of the box itself as it should show that information within settings, "about box" which will show the android operating system and other information pertaining to your box. Each box has their own mac address, it doesn't have two and whenever you do see two, one belongs to the box, the other belongs to something the box is connected to like a server, ethernet, powerline or some other type of adapter controller or piece of hardware or related hardware.

Marley
06-07-2016, 02:13 AM
very true server setting is the one you use

nelson1030
06-12-2016, 10:35 PM
i have same issue. on setting i have mac with my donation and another mac wen IPTV Online is open. Plus have a lot delay on all channels and i don't now if some one find same issue about volume wen i turn on a box if you left the volume low wen open IPTV Online trying to up the volume an we can barely hear any program. i have to go back to main menu and raise the volume. is like have two different command of volume. is a bug?

bmramon
06-13-2016, 01:56 AM
My mac is different as well on the server settings vs tvonline main screen

My channels are no longer working, all black

Was fine two days ago

On papiao i am using the mac from server settings

Marley
06-13-2016, 03:19 AM
its server setting and do a ip reset

bmramon
06-13-2016, 04:44 AM
I had the mac in server setting right from day one in papiao

Still there... And still after iptv reset i still get black channels

Dno933
06-13-2016, 10:01 AM
i have same issue. on setting i have mac with my donation and another mac wen IPTV Online is open. Plus have a lot delay on all channels and i don't now if some one find same issue about volume wen i turn on a box if you left the volume low wen open IPTV Online trying to up the volume an we can barely hear any program. i have to go back to main menu and raise the volume. is like have two different command of volume. is a bug?

Happening to me too your not alone.

theone
06-13-2016, 10:40 AM
Your True MAC Address is the one that you see in the settings of your IPTV Code and not the one that's on your actual TV stations that you view.