PDA

View Full Version : Need assistance ASAP.

Eddy5678
06-01-2016, 05:40 PM
IPTV66 1 Month Subscription and its been a struggle and problem from the start:.

3 days ago and I still cannot get it to work with IPTV Stalker PLUS. I had to email the site just to get the confirmation email about 6 times before I finally got it way passed the 24 Hour deadline set by iptv66 I have not been able to enjoy the service since I bought it. Terrible customer service, been sending emails for the past 3 days with no answer on Stalker IPTV PLUS issue I currently have. Keep getting access denied error. And there is no information that I can find to help me fix this that I can personally see in this forum. Maybe someone can be kind enough to point me in the right direction? What do I do? Do I ask for a refund? Call my bank and issue a fraud complaint?

things I have tried:

1-Changing the MAC (over 10 times by now and having to wait 20 mins when I go over the limit-horrible)

2-Using IPTV reset (over 10 times by now)

3- Log In and Password (Have double checked this over 20 times. Its the route number and its ok number for number- Have tried to enter it manually and by using copy and paste method None worked.)

4-Serial Number & Device ID (I have tried over 20 times using 13 digit numbers and changing them)

5-I have tried going to the IPTV66 Site and using the route checker. (Service Status shows as ACTIVE)

6- I tried using another method the Stalker PVR Client Step for step (I got an Authentication error)

7-Tried to uninstall Kodi 16.1 off my Windows 10 PC 100% even manually deleting any folders left behind in the program files folder. Installing it all back. Configuring Kodi all over and still same error. (Access Denied)

As you can see I don't know what else to do... and its been 3 days since I bought the service and I have not been able to use it ONCE. The days keep going by with no service (I hope iptv66 plans to give me back the lost days)

I also hope in the near future IPTV66 has better customer service. I been reading this forum and it seems I'm not the only person with this problem and it seems that nobody is helping.

Eddy5678
06-01-2016, 06:01 PM
ok I got an email about an hour ago from IPTV66 saying they had reset my service to try to reload IPTV Stalker PLUS. So I cleared cache for good measure . I turned Kodi off/Back on. Reloaded the app and I got again the same error. Access Denied The email said I should seek help here. So here I am. This is so frustrating.

Email said a mod should contact me here. I'm willing to show a screen shots to a mod with all my settings.... so that whatever is wrong can be fixed.

thank you.

dara
06-01-2016, 06:07 PM
Send me your details in a PM, including your order number, if you wish, and I'll check to see if it works. First, the server email won't get you help on configuration. All they will do is to refer you back to here. If you follow the directions on the release thread, you will connect, but my guess is that you are looking at directions that are not in stickies.

Eddy5678
06-01-2016, 06:27 PM
PM Sent included with info and screen shots showing my own setting and the error. thanks.

Eddy5678
06-02-2016, 02:16 AM
Problem has been solved. Service is up and running. no further assistance needed. thank you.

dara
06-02-2016, 02:30 AM
Great!

I hope it was a simple fix.

Eddy5678
06-02-2016, 05:41 AM
Yes it was... the 24 Hours have not yet passed but it seem someone from iptv66 reset it from there own end. It was all fine for the last few hours till I got this new error.... here is a screen shot for you to see. 1739

dara
06-02-2016, 02:22 PM
This is where a VPN might help. Internet traffic might be bottling up somewhere, or there might be selective blocking in the routing to the server. Also, in some cases, a different WAN IP address could help. The VPN could help because they can proxy an IP address, but resetting your ISP connection at the router or modem could do the same. There are lots of posts on the urlopen error.

Eddy5678
06-02-2016, 02:26 PM
This seems to only happen when I have my TP Link router on. When I have the cable modem connected directly to the laptop. channels load fine.

Eddy5678
06-02-2016, 02:36 PM
Modem model TL-WR940N