PDA

View Full Version : Urlopen timed out with iptv stalker plus

RICHIEKHOURY
05-26-2016, 08:05 PM
I am having an issue with the IPTV STALKER PLUS with Rocket. It was working fine all week unitl i started receiving "urlopen timed out" . I can access the whole list and when i click a specific channel , it wont open ! i get the urlopen timed out. I tried to clear cache with no results. I also tried to reset IPTV from iksrocket with no luck. Any ideas ?

dara
05-26-2016, 08:43 PM
Do a site search for "urlopen".

RICHIEKHOURY
05-26-2016, 09:35 PM
I did....can you tell me what to do ? My isp doesnt have a firewall and nothing seems to work...can you direct me?

dara
05-26-2016, 10:49 PM
You may need to use a VPN, or force a reassignement of a WAN IP. There might be too many hops to the server, so the vpn could help, or someone in the routing path may be blocking packets to your IP address.

LEAFER9999
05-28-2016, 11:37 PM
vpn is the ticket it seems as works , wonder who is blocking
the packets lol

pelermon
05-30-2016, 11:19 AM
vpn is the ticket it seems as works , wonder who is blocking
the packets lol
Which VPN do you use ?
Are there any free to try ?

elite1
06-09-2016, 04:05 AM
I'm having the URL timeout issue too. It seems a few of my friends with different isp are also having issues. Help?

hovester
06-09-2016, 04:27 AM
I'm having the same issue. Not sure if it's my ISP thats blocking it or not?

greg
06-09-2016, 05:59 AM
ping the server see if you get reply that will tell if isp is blocking the server

bimche
06-28-2016, 01:38 AM
I have the same issue..., any help?

trickdaddy24
06-28-2016, 02:08 AM
I'm having the URL timeout issue too. It seems a few of my friends with different isp are also having issues. Help?

This is true i've been having the same issue since day 2...VPN's do work but not sure If I should be advertising any particular company right now...But it's funny this url issue comes in goes over time.

couch potato
06-28-2016, 03:49 AM
I have the same issue..., any help?

install & run my tool to check your IP status

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ifbf5ian7xdixg/script.stalker.ip.checker-v1.0.zip

if it says your IP is BLOCKED,
you have to find a way to change your IP (i.e. reset your router, call your ISP, or buy VPN)

This is true i've been having the same issue since day 2...VPN's do work but not sure If I should be advertising any particular company right now...But it's funny this url issue comes in goes over time.

Sure blame it on your ISP :p

trickdaddy24
06-29-2016, 03:27 AM
install & run my tool to check your IP status

http://www.mediafire.com/download/6ifbf5ian7xdixg/script.stalker.ip.checker-v1.0.zip

if it says your IP is BLOCKED,
you have to find a way to change your IP (i.e. reset your router, call your ISP, or buy VPN)

Sure blame it on your ISP :p

Nope....Never said that it was the ISP...But more likely an anti piracy automatic blocking by NFPS to stop the hackers who create clones...

intrcomp
06-30-2016, 04:28 PM
Alright its seem that this issue still around, I have found the fix not sure if this will apply but worth the try. I fixed it with a couple of clients I have. All you need to do is change the DNS to google DNS 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 in your router or modem. If you have a modem from your ISP that dont give the option to change then ask them to change it or get your own router and change it there. I hope this helps