PDA

View Full Version : IPTV Stalker just wont work........Help

galahad
05-23-2016, 10:47 PM
Well i'm at a total loss as to what to try next. I'm running Kodi 16.1 and started with a fresh install. I watched psycon's youtube tutorial on setting up stalker and i just can't get it working. I've logged into papiao.is and changed my MAC address with no luck, then changed back again and nothing, did a portal change twice and nothing, did a few resets also and nothing. Before each change i made sure i turned off "enable" in the TV section and also did a clear data. Also did a few shut down kodi and start back up again thinking maybe that might help and still nothing.
On a side note i decided to install stalker plus 10.2.4 and see if that would work, nope. All i get is "110 error, connection timed out". I hate to think i just throw away good money for a year subscription.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as to what to try next

Thanks

dara
05-23-2016, 10:54 PM
What portal url were you assigned? If you were assigned 22.iptvrocket.tv, you need to read the threads about that url. Also, are you following the directions in the release thread in the stickies? AFAIK, psycon doesn't do videos.

It sounds to me you are actually trying to use PVR Stalker... so post in the right place.

galahad
05-23-2016, 11:05 PM
I was assigned 1.iptvprivateserver.tv, but its now 4 after i tried changing it. I'm trying to set up stalker client 1.0.8.

galahad
05-23-2016, 11:08 PM
Sorry, looks like i should be up one sub forum.