PDA

View Full Version : Alternative service

user1001
05-19-2016, 03:33 AM
I got totally banned before by mentioning a "alternative IPTV service", permanently and the reason was "none". Even though no where here does it say you can't mention other services, and then i noticed you guys actually offer a alternative to stalker in the Kodi repo? is it not allowed or what? all i asked was if you guys would consider EPG for that service

dara
05-19-2016, 03:41 AM
We don't discuss other services here. So why would we allow discussion of an epg for that service?

user1001
05-19-2016, 03:47 AM
The forum rules never said anything about the discussion of other services. And the FAQ has come out blank for ages, if discussion of other services wasn't allowed i wouldn't of posted it. I had been a member since you guys opened IPTV Talk and a permanent ban seemed excessive . But even then, the EPG Udater plugin offered here for Kodi actually updates for another service besides Stalker? is that service not allowed to be talked about either?

psycon
05-19-2016, 03:57 AM
ok 1, stalker is a protocol not the name of a server.. 2 this forum is talks about the NFPS, Rocket, and IPTV66, stalker servers...end of subject..