PDA

View Full Version : Double Checking

DFR619
05-15-2016, 04:23 PM
So I was running NFPS (dvbken) but I lost the EPG over the last week except for the VOD.

I decided to try the Video Addon Stalker 10.2.4 and have this working without an EPG
I followed instructions to get an EPG which ended up with me enabling the Simple Client PVR.

So is this correct ??????....I am not trying to run both but thats what I got

One other question: How do I change the channel numbers so they reflect what I am used to (ESPN 140,cnn200)
Configuration showed start at 1 and thats how I left it??

Thanks

ilan
05-15-2016, 04:51 PM
The epg is having issues. You most likely won't be able to get it working no matter what you do.

abzlad
05-15-2016, 05:16 PM
Yep, no epg also. Stalker client also stopped about and hour ago, Iptv66

DFR619
05-15-2016, 05:19 PM
The epg is having issues. You most likely won't be able to get it working no matter what you do.

Thanks ilian

I may not have explained it correctly.... I am using Kodi with 16.1 on an Android box
I know there are issues with the NFPS epg
I switched to the video add-on 10.2.4 and ended up with TV with no EPG
I followed a sticky from Dara and ended up enabling Simple client PVR and got TV and an EPG working pretty good ....

I now have TV with both 10.2.4 (NO EPG) and PVR Simple client (with an EPG) is that how its suppose to work both at the same time??? Is that Ok???

That was was my question ... Along with how to renumber the channels

ilan
05-15-2016, 05:46 PM
I now have TV with both 10.2.4 (NO EPG) and PVR Simple client (with an EPG) is that how its suppose to work both at the same time??? Is that Ok???

Yes, that's how it is supposed to work.

One other question: How do I change the channel numbers so they reflect what I am used to (ESPN 140,cnn200)

Go to System > Settings > TV > General > Check Use channel order from backend and Use channel numbers from backend