PDA

View Full Version : Emulators or other apps

Hangin1
03-24-2015, 11:33 PM
I was just wondering if there was anyway to install nes emulators to the avov tvonline box or the mlb app to the box? If not any recommendations on a box that will play nes emulators and have the mlb app and can be used with iptv for tv! I have heard all is possible with fire tv box but always looking for suggestions on other boxes. Thanks in advance for any help and hope all are having a great week so far!

dara
03-24-2015, 11:52 PM
I think you are limited to applications available on the MickeyHop market. You may get answers about it here:

mickeyhop.org

BIO
03-25-2015, 12:05 AM
Not on avov, as dara stated the only thing that can be loaded on the tvonline is what is offered by mickyhop.

Has been reported mlb is hopefully going to be worked in the end of this month.

NES emulator is what? Nintendo?

About the firetv- it's a somewhat open android os, so anything with an open android system should run it if fire does.

Hangin1
03-25-2015, 12:31 AM
Ok thanks for all the suggestions and I kinda figured I was limited to the mickyhop apps so hopefully they do come up with the mlb app as baseball season will be starting in April! I was thinking maybe a usb stick with the Nintendo emulator might work but I guess not!

floder2
03-25-2015, 12:52 AM
NES emulator would probably work for the older Nintendo games.....they don't need too much computer power