PDA

View Full Version : good old American channels

maxluna
03-24-2015, 04:01 PM
I love all the channels that are up but I would be willing to bet that most are waiting to see if more American channels are provided. So far its not worth the extra $38 charge. I know this is still in the testing stage but would be nice to test American channels and see how they do. Not winning but just stating a fact. I'll wait and see what the finished product looks like but as of now I have no interest in watching channels from other countries or in Spanish. Have a good day and I do have faith that NFPS will stick to there original list.

watch
03-25-2015, 03:52 PM
ya but its good to have lots of chans ie uk ones and ones from aus

K00lKatT
03-25-2015, 04:01 PM
since IPTV is not bound by sats footprints it becomes world wide...so get used to it...JMO

Marley
03-25-2015, 04:04 PM
maybe look at new list today

alphablondy
03-25-2015, 04:14 PM
the eventual full channel lineup is for everyone worldwide to enjoy, not just north america. 5 sats with all those stations in a small box. I would say that's impressive.

maxluna
03-25-2015, 04:17 PM
maybe look at new list today

All I can say is thank you . NFPS is the best. Now there are many different channels for everyone !!!

mreo
03-25-2015, 06:37 PM
I share maxluna's sentiments. I live in Costa Rica which is a Spanish speaking country but 95% of my subscribers are English speaking. You can get Sky, Claro or Qualy sat TV here with Spanish channels but not any English speaking channels which is what makes iptv so attractive. There are other iptv providers that use the Mag box such as ******, kingtv and voodoo that offer some English channels but they are mostly foreign channels and the English channels don't work very well which makes them totally worthless. I hope this doesn't turn out the same way.

It's impossible to please everybody and if you try you usually end up pleasing nobody.

Anyway that's just my one vote.

mikey432
03-25-2015, 07:30 PM
Happy with what we have so far Spanish,Russian, American, Brazilian etc .. Bring it on :-) its nice to have a big variety even if I don't speak the language lol I'm sure our other users appreciate them as well. Jmo

macd2002
03-25-2015, 09:11 PM
Thank You for the hardwork

Farfaloomp
03-25-2015, 11:38 PM
I would love to see more Polish channels added. Polsat TV, Kino Polska, Kratkoa to name a few.