PDA

View Full Version : Jigsaw Icons after installing Kodi on my PC

Niteman
03-24-2015, 02:44 PM
Hey everyone,

I am usually pretty good at figuring these things out but I am stumped on this one. I was doing some testing before attempting to program my droid box.

I installed kodi on windows and my preferred addons, all is working fine but I get jigsaw icons rather than the addon icon.

I have tried deleted the textures13.db file as I was suggested it would reset and rebuild once I rebooted kodi/xbmc but it will not allow me to delete it.

Has anyone else come accross this issue and if so can you enlighten me on how to rectify it? :mad:

dara
03-24-2015, 03:52 PM
Deleting textures13.db won't do anything unless you delete all the cached thumbnails as well. I've not had a problem with deleting the thumbnails or the textures file, I'm not sure why you can't unless you aren't running as an administrator.

Niteman
03-24-2015, 04:04 PM
Deleting textures13.db won't do anything unless you delete all the cached thumbnails as well. I've not had a problem with deleting the thumbnails or the textures file, I'm not sure why you can't unless you aren't running as an administrator.

I have tried to run as administrator as well and it still does not work. I re-installed and re-ran wizards with no luck still