PDA

View Full Version : The Jungle Book 2016

wickedjoker
05-04-2016, 04:27 PM
Adventure, Drama, Family Movie 2016

Directed by: Jon Favreau
Actors: Neel Sethi, Bill Murray, Ben Kingsley

Plot: After a threat from the tiger, Sheer Khan, forces him to flee the jungle, a man-cub named, Mowglie, embarks on a journey of self discovery with the aid of the panther, Bagheera, and the free spirited bear, Baloo.

My take: This is truly a classic story and all of us at one time or another have read the book seen an older make of this show or watched the cartoon. I find that most times that the movie industry tries to remake a show like this especially when the book and cartoon were the best in my opinion it hard to know what you will get. With CGI being so great these day this is one that needed to be done over. I liked everything about this remake the CGI was superb the voices picked for the animals were spot on Bill Murray, Ben Kingsley, Scarlett Johansson and so many others it made the show something spectacular. I took my 7 year old and even though there were some scary parts the humor in the story just overwhelmed that stuff and it made her think about our place in the world and what if we really could talk to animals that way. I know this show has been done so many times but if you are a Disney fan you will want to see this. I know it may not be for everyone but as I said it is just a well put together movie and I think it lives up to the hype...

Grade: 8 out of 10 stars

Kimbo
05-04-2016, 05:24 PM
Thanks, I will watch it!!

jamesw
06-27-2016, 02:14 AM
Thanks for the review. Looking forward to watch it. Btw, now everyone can enjoy Staff Edit with all genre available.

Capt.Kangaroo
06-27-2016, 03:30 AM
jamesw live links aren't allowed.
If you wanna post a link, code it first.
thanks