PDA

View Full Version : avov tv online or vixo?

bakenast
03-23-2015, 12:34 AM
i currently have a vixo v1 i bought last fall now i see people recommending the avov tv online box,, whats the difference? does it stream smoother? thanks

crazed 9.6
03-23-2015, 12:50 AM
One difference between your original aVoV 1 and the newer aVoV-ONLine model is in the name.
With the aVoV1 a person needs to install that TVONLine app from the Micky Market and then you get the server menus for IPTV services (which is not a difficult thing to do with that aVoV).
With the newer aVoV TVONLine model, that TVOnline app is built into the box already, so basically just turn the receiver on and there it is.
That's pretty good option when I compare the two side by side.

The original aVoV (yours), has more Flash memory thou and also has many more APPs in it's Micky Market.
The newer model does have all the popular APPs thou, chosen from original Market.

So bakenast, you have equal to the best that aVoV offers still, equal to the new model :)
I'd not worry about updating your aVoV just yet :)

Check some of the reviews posted here in this aVoV TVOnLine forum.

bakenast
03-23-2015, 11:50 AM
ok that clears it up, thanks, its kinda just a vixo for the lazy lol

Hangin1
03-23-2015, 01:29 PM
Yea that's a good way to put it bakenast and the vivo 1 has the capability to do other things so I would recommend the box you have now over the tvonline but both work great for IPTV!